Clubplanet Nightlife Community

20 DJs you wouldn't see @ the conference even if free???

Guest B612

Guest shannon_coolj.

01.-TIESTO

02.-PVD

03.-ARMIN VAN BUUREN

04.-PAUL FUKENOLD

05.-ICEY

06.-NICK WARREN

07.-GEORGE ACOSTA

08.-CHRISTOPHER LAWRENCE

09.-FERRY CORSTEN

10.-JUDGE JULES

11.-PETE TONG

12.-JOHN 00 FLEMING

13.-VICTOR CALDERON

14.-ARMAND VAN HELDEN

15.-MASTERS AT WORK

16.-PETER RAUHOFER

17.-SANDRA COLLINS

18.-JUNIOR VASQUEZ

19.-TALL PAUL

20.-GUY ORNADEL

B612..

yeah, you probably wouldn't pay to see B612 if you like all the DJ's listed above.

His music would probably be too sophisicated for you...

yeh yeh yeh.. u are probably right.. b612's music is just way too "sophisicated" for me... and yeh, i will admit it, i do like a few djs on that list.. fuck it; i like a lot of djs.. but im sure i liked them way b4 u heard of them...

hahahahaha.... that's so so funny.

that's funny because i've probably been listening to this music since well... you were in pre-school. nice try though

01.-TIESTO

02.-PVD

03.-ARMIN VAN BUUREN

04.-PAUL FUKENOLD

05.-ICEY

06.-NICK WARREN

07.-GEORGE ACOSTA

08.-CHRISTOPHER LAWRENCE

09.-FERRY CORSTEN

10.-JUDGE JULES

11.-PETE TONG

12.-JOHN 00 FLEMING

13.-VICTOR CALDERON

14.-ARMAND VAN HELDEN

15.-MASTERS AT WORK

16.-PETER RAUHOFER

17.-SANDRA COLLINS

18.-JUNIOR VASQUEZ

19.-TALL PAUL

20.-GUY ORNADEL

B612..

yeah, you probably wouldn't pay to see B612 if you like all the DJ's listed above.

His music would probably be too sophisicated for you...

yeh yeh yeh.. u are probably right.. b612's music is just way too "sophisicated" for me... and yeh, i will admit it, i do like a few djs on that list.. fuck it; i like a lot of djs.. but im sure i liked them way b4 u heard of them...

hahahahaha.... that's so so funny.

that's funny because i've probably been listening to this music since well... you were in pre-school. nice try though

u are right, you're opinion means more then anyones. because after all you are 27, live in miami, and grew up with this type of music.... fuck..

funny thing is, the 3 djs on that list that i like are ferry, armin and tijs..... i wonder if it had to do with the fact that i grew up in amsterdam and went to their local resident clubs when u were still using your fake id to get into liquid....

Guest pod

You must feel special then, Ar. Being from Amsterdam must put you at the forefront of dance music knowledge. I'm from the New York area, that puts me light years ahead of you in the science of being an asshole.

But seriously, no one really gives a shit. Just go out and listen to the DJs you like and have a good time. Be it Tiësto or Richie Hawtin...

Guest shannon_coolj.

whatever, i'm not going to argue with you. i'm sure we've both been doing this for a while and i'm not going to sit here and act like i'm fighting on the playground -- "no! i've been listening to it longer...no, i have!" ::)

much respect to you for being passionate and keeping the music in your life for so long

and just for the record, my career in dance music didn't start out in miami, so i wasn't using a fake id to get into liquid. :P

my first party was at an old meat packing plant in the middle of no where. no flyers...no nothing. all nyc house djs. LONG time ago

Guest shannon_coolj.

You must feel special then, Ar. Being from Amsterdam must put you at the forefront of dance music knowledge. I'm from the New York area, that puts me light years ahead of you in the science of being an asshole.

But seriously, no one really gives a shit. Just go out and listen to the DJs you like and have a good time. Be it Tiësto or Richie Hawtin...

:-*

my exact point when this thread started... go out, during the WMC and see ure FAV. djs.... no bullshit about who we dont want to see.... negative WMC threads are pointless.. but apparently most people on this board think otherwise.. fuck it.. 2 months to go. im pretty fucking excited......

whatever, i'm not going to argue with you. i'm sure we've both been doing this for a while and i'm not going to sit here and act like i'm fighting on the playground -- "no! i've been listening to it longer...no, i have!" ::)

much respect to you for being passionate and keeping the music in your life for so long

and just for the record, my career in dance music didn't start out in miami, so i wasn't using a fake id to get into liquid. :P

my first party was at an old meat packing plant in the middle of no where. no flyers...no nothing. all nyc house djs. LONG time ago

true.... pisses me off tho when people post shit about negative WMC shit... im sure we will all run into eachother somewhere.. enjoying the party.... enjoying the scene over here in miami....

Guest B612

This is sooooo funny... I just asked for your opinion people.... The DJs I mentioned above I don't like but that doesn't mean I don't respect them.

This is not about me being negative. If I wanted to post something negative I would have made the subject "who hates the conference"... or some shit like that...

Most people in the world like Tiesto... I guess that's why he's #1... I don't though. If any of you post 20 of the DJs you don't like I won't get mad at you nor say you're being negative... it's just an opinion and it is valid.

IT'S JUST A FUCKING LIST PEOPLE.. THAT'S IT ;)

[move] C U R I O S I T Y [/move]

Guest LeVeL

im all for fresh negativity, not recycled threads with the same opinions.

so true...too many of these threads have been started in the past and honestly I would think people would get the picture...but I guess not

Guest shannon_coolj.

well level, not everyone has the time to check the boards every two minutes. some people only have time to come on here once a week.

so tell me, how are they supposed to know what topics have been covered and which haven't?

Guest shannon_coolj.

1) PVD

2) George Acosta

3) Armand Van Helden

4) Christopher Lawerence

5) Jonathan Peters (never heard him...but i hate when Nyers go and on and on and on about him) :P

I'm with you on your list!

Guest Diabolique

come on, man, invest your energy into something positive ;) ;D

YUP.

20 DJs you'd pay $40+ to see..now there's a list..Don't know if I could come up w/ 20 tho...

Guest LeVeL

well level, not everyone has the time to check the boards every two minutes. some people only have time to come on here once a week.

so tell me, how are they supposed to know what topics have been covered and which haven't?

I understand he's your husband and you guys have a lot in common music wise and I clearly understand his view. Shoot there are a bunch of DJ's that I wouldn't pay a dime to see but I guess a lot of us board members, have seen enough of these threads they seem to pop up every 2 weeks or so. Someone usually comes on and bashes how much they hate a certain dj that plays house and a certain dj that plays trance.

Guest shannon_coolj.

well level' date=' not everyone has the time to check the boards every two minutes. some people only have time to come on here once a week.

[/quote']

I understand he's your husband and you guys have a lot in common music wise and I clearly understand his view. Shoot there are a bunch of DJ's that I wouldn't pay a dime to see but I guess a lot of us board members, have seen enough of these threads they seem to pop up every 2 weeks or so. Someone usually comes on and bashes how much they hate a certain dj that plays house and a certain dj that plays trance.

yeah, i've seen these posts before...but whatever, you know? it's ok to resurrect things. and if people are tired of a certain subject, then let the new board members who have recently registered answer! :)

Guest dogg

WOW and i meanWOW.

the best thing about living in the "free" world is that we are intitled to our own opinions and thats what makes life worth living, if we all liked the same g#$da*& djs how boring would we all be, cool discussion though. i will see you all down there and we WILL all have the time of our lifes. be safe though.