Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I dedicate this song to all those...

CrzyC1414779017

Guest rollyp66

This is a perfect example of what has just happend to me 10 min ago. So I have been ignoring someone for over a month not returning phone calls etc and I have her on block. She IMs me from someone else's s/n trying to play it off, than she tells me who it is and how mad she is etc... I just logged off this is why only certain people know where I live.... I was just talking to my roommate(female) about that, imagine if she knew where I lived DAMN!

Is this who I think it is? ??? 'Cause this person has been calling me and msging me as well. But I haven't had time to return the call, etc. :-\

Yup we are talking about the same person...she is one persistant person

• 3 weeks later...

its ok..... i know u love me. doesnt bug me that u block me lol :P

You know you arent the only one...you should see my block list. :P

philipio , bling , mdamon !!! top 3 on crazy c's list !! LMAO

Guest ILLMATIC

This is a perfect example of what has just happend to me 10 min ago. So I have been ignoring someone for over a month not returning phone calls etc and I have her on block. She IMs me from someone else's s/n trying to play it off, than she tells me who it is and how mad she is etc... I just logged off this is why only certain people know where I live.... I was just talking to my roommate(female) about that, imagine if she knew where I lived DAMN!

Rolly it sounds like you have a Swimfan. LOL

Swimfan.gif

You might have to give her "The Hand"!

Guest Devilicious

lol

men get stalked too eh?

Guest coach

lol

men get stalked too eh?

Hee-hee! I was thinking that exact same thing!