Clubplanet Nightlife Community

In-flight entertainment

Guest saintjohn

Guest saintjohn

Where were the Sky Marshals?

midfull.gif

FLYNN BOYLE'S 'SCANDALOUS NUDE FLIGHT'

Movie beauty LARA FLYNN BOYLE has been accused of stripping nude and trying to seduce a fellow passenger during a recent first-class flight to London.

Passengers claim the MEN IN BLACK 2 star started behaving strangely halfway through the ten-hour British Airways journey from Los Angeles to the capital's Heathrow Airport.

But they were stunned when she stripped off her clothes and tried to climb into the bed of a sleeping stranger, reports British newspaper THE MAIL ON SUNDAY.

Flynn Boyle's publicist SARAH CULLIVER says, "It genuinely is completely inconsistent with her character and behaviour."

A BRITISH AIRWAYS spokeswoman confirms, "First-class passengers on board Flight BA 282 from Los Angeles to Heathrow reported that a female passenger in the cabin was behaving strangely."

A shocked witness adds, "People recognised she was Lara Flynn Boyle and saw her popping pills on board early in the flight.

"She was starkers, woke a passenger up, tried to get into bed with him, pulled open the blind and said, 'We're landing, get your clothes on,' even though we were more than four hours away from London."

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/flynn%20boyle.s%20.scandalous%20nude%20flight.

I once popped pills with a dominatrix sitting next to me on a flight to Denver. She pulled them from a condom in her punani (there were other miscelaneous drugs in there too) and we drank wine and popped percs all the way to the west.

Shortly before landing, she puked. Our flight got to Denver late so she missed her bus to a nearby town, so I let her come back to my hotel in downtown Denver to stay the nite (I was traveling on business). She showed me some dominatrix-moves there, which were incredibly painful...i had no idea where she got that strength from.

I took a shower and when i got out she was buck naked demanding i fuck her. She was extremely turned on by the thought of a gay fucking her....I asked her why this was, and she explained that she was bi-sexual, and when she fucks girls, her and her female companions are always lacking that penetration feeling associated with "real sex." (I KNEW lesbians needed this deep down inside. All dykes will tell you that they don't need OR want it, but they are just trying to make themselves feel better) Anyway, this lady wanted to be penetrated by a homosexual to somehow feel what it's like to be penetrated in a same-sex sort of way...twisted shit if you ask me. I told her I wouldn't possibly be able to get my dick hard with her and we sort of left it at that...she was a bit persistent, and when she knew she wasnt getting anywhere, she took some little pill out of that condom and called it a night.

This story is completely true, I swear. I thought you might find it as comical as I did when it was happening.

Anyone else have any in-flight stories?

PS I slept with a Jet Blue flight attendant once. We met in-flight and went to an airport hotel that night.

Guest shannon_coolj.

I once popped pills with a dominatrix sitting next to me on a flight to Denver. She pulled them from a condom in her punani (there were other miscelaneous drugs in there too) and we drank wine and popped percs all the way to the west.

Shortly before landing, she puked. Our flight got to Denver late so she missed her bus to a nearby town, so I let her come back to my hotel in downtown Denver to stay the nite (I was traveling on business). She showed me some dominatrix-moves there, which were incredibly painful...i had no idea where she got that strength from.

I took a shower and when i got out she was buck naked demanding i fuck her. She was extremely turned on by the thought of a gay fucking her....I asked her why this was, and she explained that she was bi-sexual, and when she fucks girls, her and her female companions are always lacking that penetration feeling associated with "real sex." (I KNEW lesbians needed this deep down inside. All dykes will tell you that they don't need OR want it, but they are just trying to make themselves feel better) Anyway, this lady wanted to be penetrated by a homosexual to somehow feel what it's like to be penetrated in a same-sex sort of way...twisted shit if you ask me. I told her I wouldn't possibly be able to get my dick hard with her and we sort of left it at that...she was a bit persistent, and when she knew she wasnt getting anywhere, she took some little pill out of that condom and called it a night.

This story is completely true, I swear. I thought you might find it as comical as I did when it was happening.

Anyone else have any in-flight stories?

PS I slept with a Jet Blue flight attendant once. We met in-flight and went to an airport hotel that night.

:o

Guest JMT

I once popped pills PS I slept with a Jet Blue flight attendant once. We met in-flight and went to an airport hotel that night.

Jet Blue is a great airline! lol

Guest web_norah

sorry Ev. i havent any good stories at all. i usually get seated next to babies and gross people, i cant even say i met someone interesting to talk to - EVER.

but 99% i fly AA or Delta, maybe thats the reason why ???

I was on a flight this year, sitting in the bulkhead at the window (my seat selection of choice if I can). There were three seats – in the aisle was Mr. Businessman with an 80s thick moustache wearing tacky cufflinks and beside me (in the middle seat) was one of the fatter women I have ever seen. She was a big lady. She has one of those seatbelt expanders. I was fine with it, whatever, I am going to pass out in 5 minutes anyway (planes put me to sleep like homework did in high school) but Mr. Businessman was not a happy camper. I guess he said something to the attendant (while still in his seat, with the lady right beside him) and got moved to another seat. She moved over to the aisle and my ride just got better.

I chatted with her for a bit and she was clearly pissed at this guy, saying stuff like “how would he feel if someone in his family had this terrible disease†(I might add, they put him in the last row of first class, which was just one row ahead of us). She kept spouting stuff like this loud enough so I’m sure he heard. She was a nice lady, but clearly gets offended easily. I then saw her scratching something on a piece of scrap paper which included words like (“f*cking†and “I hope this doesn’t befall your familyâ€â€¦I know, I’m nosey). Then when the flight ended, she got up and went right to him and gave him the paper and got off the plane. He stayed seated, and read it and starting chuckling to himself out (either out of embarrassment or maybe he actually thought it was funny. I wanted to stick around to see if any more antics would ensue, but I didn’t. End of story.

Now that I just wrote all that, it’s not such a great story after all. I guess I should make some kind of inflammatory statement now to merit me posting this at all so all my typing isn’t in vain…

People that fat shouldn’t fly.

:D

sorry Ev. i havent any good stories at all. i usually get seated next to babies and gross people, i cant even say i met someone interesting to talk to - EVER.

but 99% i fly AA or Delta, maybe thats the reason why ???

AA and Delta...both so bad...the airline industry is in shambles.

Plus, I hate people who strike up conversations on trips (train, bus, or plane). If it happens naturally that's fine, but don't interrupt me browsing the centerfold of Maxim to tell me about the trip you have planned...

Guest web_norah

getting free flights across the world on AA and Delta isnt sad - it rocks (and i'll be a loyal customer for that). plus the free drinks and food at the Admirals club is just the icing on the cake. looks like your definition of sad is different than mine, Tim

getting free flights across the world on AA and Delta isnt sad - it rocks (and i'll be a loyal customer for that). plus the free drinks and food at the Admirals club is just the icing on the cake. looks like your definition of sad is different than mine, Tim

How do you get free flights across the world? (give me an idea about how many free flights you've had in the past 3 years, for example) If someone gave me free flights on a regular basis, I'd be pretty loyal too.

How much do you pay for your Admirals Club membership?

Yes, it's sad that the indstry is falling apart...not sure how they fix it though. To be a major carrier you have to offer so many flights and many flights to-from places never fill planes, I can't see how they make money...

Guest web_norah

How do you get free flights across the world? (give me an idea about how many free flights you've had in the past 3 years, for example) If someone gave me free flights on a regular basis, I'd be pretty loyal too.

How much do you pay for your Admirals Club membership?

Yes, it's sad that the indstry is falling apart...not sure how they fix it though. To be a major carrier you have to offer so many flights and many flights to-from places never fill planes, I can't see how they make money...

i fly a lot and i am a Gold Member since years ago on AA. after 25K miles you earn a free flight anywhere in the US. 30-40K for South America and 60K for Europe. that's rocking if you ask me. also, i participate in other mile earning things and get more miles that way

after you fly a ton of miles, you earn the membership for the Admirals club and get free passes. it is worth it

Delta is also been pretty damn good and now Song gives you a chance to earn miles with them, apart from their other offers

Guest web_norah

oh i get about 3-5 flights a year. i am cashing in on one next week to Peru. and for new years i flew one of my best friends to New York.

all my Europe flights for the last 4 yrs have been by cashing in miles. and i fly at least two times a yr. once is usually free

oh i get about 3-5 flights a year. i am cashing in on one next week to Peru. and for new years i flew one of my best friends to New York.

all my Europe flights for the last 4 yrs have been by cashing in miles. and i fly at least two times a yr. once is usually free

You must fly a ton to get that many free miles. Any airline you fly that much on will give you that kind of benefit.

British Airways is the nicest international flight I've been on. Jetblue and Southwest are the nicest domestic flights...

You must fly a ton to get that many free miles. Any airline you fly that much on will give you that kind of benefit.

British Airways is the nicest international flight I've been on. Jetblue and Southwest are the nicest domestic flights...

i just flew on taca, it was alright

Well I work for American Airlines, and I can try and give you some insight on how the industry is falling apart. I have seen thousands of pilots (several hundred which I've known personally), and several co-workers layed off during the past 4 years. The industry was hurting before 9/11, but the events that day just shoved a rocket up the airline industry's ass and shot it straight down. Without even going into the security fears in the past, it basically boils down to fuel prices and the competition of low fare airlines such as Southwest, JetBlue, etc. Fuel prices are through the roof, and with fares at an ALL TIME low....its almost impossible for carriers to make money. With fares so low, and the public wanting to pay the absolute bottom dollar for a flight, making profit is just not realistic at this point. It doesn't look any better at this point..and I guarantee it will get worse, before it gets better. Sucks because everybody in the industry has suffered to some degree...and just in Miami, AA is the largest private employer in the city.

And Norah....thank you! :)

Guest JMT

i flew KLM to europe last year and they rocked, they wait on you hand and foot pretty much, constant drinks, food and snacks.

im with you Tim, i dont like forced conversations. in fact i prefer no conversation at all. ive only sat directly next to one person i ever wanted to genuinely talk to, a very attractive female from south florida, my age. but it was the worst flight to happen on, i caught a red eye from seattle on my way back and i looked pretty scuzzed from a big weekend.

and i looked pretty scuzzed from a big weekend.

The best is seeing the same people on the red-eye back from Vegas on a Sunday night as were on the flight out on Friday. So many banged up people...my favorite is seeing the looks of despair on the dudes who were talking smack about how much money they were going to win...

Awesome.

Guest JMT

and i looked pretty scuzzed from a big weekend.

The best is seeing the same people on the red-eye back from Vegas on a Sunday night as were on the flight out on Friday. So many banged up people...

ha ha that sounds like me. shades on the whole flight back due to cramming in an all nighter to maximize the trip and "trying" to win a few bucks back for cab fare to the airport.

Guest web_norah

i've saying all along that i fly a lot...and thats why i get these perks....AA just has tons of great benefits more than Southwest or Jetblue offer, esp for going overseas

i'd never fly Southwest again, they're horrible it's like the Greyhound of airlines. Jetblue is nice but they dont fly international.

and personally if i am going to support an airline i rather do it with AA or Delta, they are awesome!!!