Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I thought you guys said the girls at Amika were hot...

CrzyC1414779017

Guest LeVeL

2nd, the definition of hot is questionable @ best, esp coming from people on message boards....

I have to agree its a shame how someone can make fun of someone's looks. The old lady was out for some fun let her be...shoot who knows if you will turn out that way when you get that age. Its all about Karma baby... ::);)

Guest LdySphynx

2nd' date=' the definition of hot is questionable @ best, esp coming from people on message boards....

[/quote']

I have to agree its a shame how someone can make fun of someone's looks. The old lady was out for some fun let her be...shoot who knows if you will turn out that way when you get that age. Its all about Karma baby... ::);)

Of course it's all about Karma.......just like a person being a BITCH their whole life, I wonder ;)!!!!

Guest miniberries

2nd, the definition of hot is questionable @ best, esp coming from people on message boards....

Of course it's all about Karma.......just like a person being a BITCH their whole life, I wonder ;)!!!!

LOL!!!!!

Guest junglesmacks

47b5df10b3127cce9fddbb96aefd00000016108Ubs2TNu3k

:-X :-X :-X

ok that just does NOT look natural..

the base of her boobs is almost around her waist!!

they touch the sides of her hips!

UDDERLY disgusting

:o

Guest maru37

I think people become fair game when they spend a lot of money to look that way. The dress was actually made for warring breasts -- I am sure they made up and moved closer together later on that night -- and hopefully moved up as well...

Guest r3nz0
I must admit...

There are some pretty busted people on this message-board too, but they are human beings and people, JUST like this woman...

Come on, V, you're not that bad looking--no need to get like that. :)

I must admit...

There are some pretty busted people on this message-board too, but they are human beings and people, JUST like this woman...

Come on, V, you're not that bad looking--no need to get like that. :)

lmao !!!!!!

Guest KellyKel

Yo man..look! She's havin a good time..up on that dancing block shakin her thang..err thangs...but really I just have to know who her doctor is!! crazee Really tho...most ya'll don't know what it's like bein a female...unfortunately...age will get the best of you.... :-\