Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OMFG MY CAT CAME HOME!!!!!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

After thinking that my cat 'Mister' drowned in the intercoastal behind my house, pleading with neighbors to look out for him and posting about 200 signs all around the neighborhood, Mister came home at around 3:00AM in the morning last night.

He has been gone Since January 8th (about 3 and a half weeks). He seems to be in good health, though he lost a few ponuds (he used to weigh around 23 pounds) and the white areas of his fur are now a little brown (He's a brown Tabby).

I gave him a bath earlier and feed him some of his favorite tuna.

I'm so glad he came home. Except for the fact that I watched that movie 'Pet Cemetary' the other day so I was a little spooked last night b-cuz he was acting weird.

Oh 'Mister' I'm glad you're home..where the hell have you been ;D

Guest LdySphynx

he was DEFINITELY getting laid

Think about it, he gets home after almost 3weeks and a few pounds lighter......the man was gettin it ONNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

No No No guys..Mister had his you know what removed when he was a kitten....So sorry to dissapoint all you sicko's imagining my cat pounding some pussy!!!!! ;D

Guest LdySphynx

No No No guys..Mister had his you know what removed when he was a kitten....So sorry to dissapoint all you sicko's imagining my cat pounding some pussy!!!!! ;D

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, dam poor baby....well i'm taking my kitten to be spayed next Friday!!!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, dam poor baby....well i'm taking my kitten to be spayed next Friday!!!!

I just got my younger kitten spayed back in november. She was such a pain in the ass b4. when they are in heat, they spray their pussy juices all over the house and they meow very loudly all night long...

Guest LdySphynx

I just got my younger kitten spayed back in november. She was such a pain in the ass b4. when they are in heat, they spray their pussy juices all over the house and they meow very loudly all night long...

Exactly why I am dong it!!!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

OMG when I first glanced at your reply I thought you said 'exactly what I'm doing'.....LOL (meaning spraying pussy juice all over your house)....LOL

Guest LdySphynx

OMG when I first glanced at your reply I thought you said 'exactly what I'm doing'.....LOL (meaning spraying pussy juice all over your house)....LOL

And who's the Sicko ::)!!!!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

And who's the Sicko ::)!!!!!

::) I don't know?????? 8)

Guest lulamishka

After thinking that my cat 'Mister' drowned in the intercoastal behind my house, pleading with neighbors to look out for him and posting about 200 signs all around the neighborhood, Mister came home at around 3:00AM in the morning last night.

He has been gone Since January 8th (about 3 and a half weeks). He seems to be in good health, though he lost a few ponuds (he used to weigh around 23 pounds) and the white areas of his fur are now a little brown (He's a brown Tabby).

I gave him a bath earlier and feed him some of his favorite tuna.

I'm so glad he came home. Except for the fact that I watched that movie 'Pet Cemetary' the other day so I was a little spooked last night b-cuz he was acting weird.

Oh 'Mister' I'm glad you're home..where the hell have you been ;D

OMG!! I remember reading your thread about this last month!! I can't believe he came home! That's a miracle! I'm so glad you have Mister back! :) :) :)

Guest saintjohn

Best news of the day! Terry, I'm so glad your cat is back. Sorry you had to "welcome" him home with a bath, though - I'm sure that sucked for both of you.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Best news of the day! Terry, I'm so glad your cat is back. Sorry you had to "welcome" him home with a bath, though - I'm sure that sucked for both of you.

No actually it was really easy. I locked him up in a cage and squirted some anti flea shampoo on him and spayed him with the hose for a few minutes. His coat is still stained with dust and dirt....

Guest swirlundergrounder

Thank you everyone....It felt really good to take some of the signs down in my neigborhood knowing that he was safe at home. We were seriously about to give up on the search thinking that he drowned. But I guess he came home when he was ready to.... At least now he's in shape where as before he was a 'Fatty'..Like the cat on 'Sex and the City'...LOL