Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Colin Farrell

Guest Electric Eel

Guest LdySphynx

If you all like Colin Farrell, then you must've heard the controversy his frontal nude scene caused in some movie he filmed. Apparently, they had to cut the scene out because it was "too distracting to female audiences". It was because he was packin' some serious sausage and confirmed what females had hoped was true....

Luck of the Irish.

it's a well-known fact that the brits and the irish do not have big sausages

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, does anyone know where he is staying.....I'll be sure to post a review ;D!!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LdySphynx

Hey guys, Colin just rolled over and asked me to tell you guys to please stop talking about him. Although he is flattered he has found the woman of his dreams (I havent told him Im in love with Peter Brady yet).

Dammit Carisa, did your parents not teach you how to share :P!!!!

And here I thought we were friends ::),LOL.

not for nothin, but there is no way he should be playing Crockett(for a variety of reasons but primarily b/c Crockett was a Southern born American and Farrell is a Brit who is a below avg. actor :P). Having said that, Jamie Foxx is a pretty good pick for Tubbs.

I disagree. Angelina Jolie played the role of Lara Croft which is a Brit and pulled it off well. Robert Deniro has played non Italian roles, so has Al Pacino. Johnny Depp is not Italian and he did a fantasic job on Donnie Brasco. Let's not forget that this is "acting". As long as you can play a role and do it flawlessly it shouldn't matter what country you're from. BTW calling Colin Farrell a below average actor is pushing it a little. He's no Ed Norton or Michael Douglas, but he's far from below avg.

Guest Cosmigonon

Shit ,I'll LICK him clean if he needs a shower........ :P!!!

HUBBA HUBBA!!!!!

Yeah I heard on the radio today that he was AppleBee's in Doral yesterday!!!!

Yeah i heard that too, sounds like he's been all over town, sightings everywhere.

Miniberries story is best, so not fair!

I saw Tom Green coming out of the back door of Amika last night, does that count? ???

Guest vegasguy25

A real hoot all right. I heard Alexander was a good movie ::). What a joke.

If Miami Vice is getting a movie, then may I suggest an Alf and/or Mr. Belvedere movie!

I am all for an ALF movie. ;D