Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BBQ THANKS!

Guest mattelove

thanks to flip and tonie and all the dj's who provided the soundtrack and most of all thanks to leo for that food .. that shit was off the fuckin meatrack!

Anytime homie,glad you enjoyed it.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rollyp66

thanks to flip and tonie and all the dj's who provided the soundtrack and most of all thanks to leo for that food .. that shit was off the fuckin meatrack!

I have to 2nd that Leo... Awesome cooking... I thought I was going to have to cook because I was the Token for awhile lol

Guest lulamishka

Aww yea, Leo...that churrasco was soooo yummyyyyy ::insert drool smiley here:: Great job as chef of the night! 8)

Guest DrFired

Got to said Thanks to LEO for the food, it was awesome and let's not forget Carisa's BAKE ZITI!!! IF you tasted it, you know what i mean!!!!

Guest lulamishka

Got to said Thanks to LEO for the food, it was awesome and let's not forget Carisa's BAKE ZITI!!! IF you tasted it, you know what i mean!!!!

Lol, can't forget Carisa's baked ziti...that stuff was gone in 10 minutes! :o

Guest DrFired

Yup! It was no joke...awesome dish!!

Thanks for the props,glad you all enjoyed it.

Aww yea, Leo...that churrasco was soooo yummyyyyy ::insert drool smiley here:: Great job as chef of the night! 8)

;D I told ya..

Guest Electric Eel

Just woke up from passing out after getting home. Thank you so much Tonie and Flip you guys are the best! Leo great job on the grill, yummy! Had an awesome time with everyone

Guest Devilicious

Many thanks to our gracious hosts Tonie and Flip ;D

Twas nice to meet so many of ya'll... now let the countdown to conference begin :)

Guest ramon

it was a feeding frenzy and yes it was damn good :)

First and Foremost thanks to Flip and Tonnie for an excellent party.

Second, the churrasco was off the chain. No Chimi needed...The Ziti I missed :(

Third, Props to all of the tunes being played... 8)

And last but not least, It was a pleasure meeting all of you knuckleheads...

I think this should be a quartly residency... ;D

um.... i just woke up in my house, nekkid on the floor.

with rug burns on my elbows and a name tag on my ass that says "to the lovely lulamishka"

what up with that.

and why does it say i love crazy c on my forehead?

the party was off the shizzay

loved meeting you all!

LMAOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Too bad you had to leave, you had me laughing the whole time you were there!!!

Guest ramon

Alan ,, anytime mate ;)

i swear on my cd case .. i am never gonna drink like that again ...

anyways ... you guys missed the sunday morning deejaying of Flip ! ... really good ... ;D

yeah flip playing that electronic tech funk out of my bag was just what i wanted to hear at that time of the day.

Guest AlanS

Alan ,, anytime mate ;)

anyways ... you guys missed the sunday morning deejaying of Flip ! ... really good ... ;D

...you were out of control LOL! How's the head feeling ;)

I have a CD flip made, he needs to give himself more credit, good stuff!

Guest Seb

Many thanks to Flip & Tonia for a great day, evening and night. Thanks to Leo for the great Hamburguesas :). Special thanks to Koky for hooking me up with some air time 8). Good people and great music. Got there just in time to hear my boy Chib with the exclusive jingle fart intro, I can definately say I've never heard anything like it. Alan S. droppin the acid funk, you guys set me up nice 8) Eric Kattel picked it up right where I left off. Diaga was ripping it up as usual with his innovative mixing favour, this guys is fun to watch ;) Seth dropping the funk as usual, I think I even heard that Zipper track ;D First time hearing Jimmy T. that was definately a treat, very clean and smooth mixing style. Unfortunately being the light weights that we are we left after Jimmy T, didn't get to hear you set Markus sorry :-\. Overall had a blast its only too bad this party only happens once a year :'(

Guest AlanS

Alan ,, anytime mate ;)

yeah flip playing that electronic tech funk out of my bag was just what i wanted to hear at that time of the day.

Hello, my name is ACID

Thank you Flip and Tonie for being great hosts!!!!! The BBQ was great awesome food great music. I got to drop some sick beats with Alan and an early morning set with Ramon! I hope you guys recorded it!

8)

Ladies and gentleman

[move]Welcome to Fliptonnia[/move]

its recorded ;) ;D

Guest AlanS

Ladies and gentleman

[move]Welcome to Fliptonnia[/move]

"Close the garage door and come inside" CLASSIC! Well done 8)

Gotta get our hands on those recordings ;)