Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BBQ THANKS!

Guest mattelove

Guest guyman1966

Thank you Flip and Tonie for being great hosts!!!!! The BBQ was great awesome food great music. I got to drop some sick beats with Alan and an early morning set with Ramon! I hope you guys recorded it!

8)

Ladies and gentleman

[move]Welcome to Fliptonnia[/move]

Was there for the last half of your set. Nice! Mrs. Guyman also enjoyed.

We had to leave when Mr. Miami went on. He really knows how to cear a room ;) ;D (Old CP joke)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Flip and Tonie for being great hosts!!!!! The BBQ was great awesome food great music. I got to drop some sick beats with Alan and an early morning set with Ramon! I hope you guys recorded it!

8)

Ladies and gentleman

We had to leave when Mr. Miami went on. He really knows how to cear a room ;) ;D (Old CP joke)

Thanks bro! To bad I didn't get to meet you.

Guest guyman1966

8)

Ladies and gentleman

You were busy. We were right in front of you for like 10 minutes. Mrs. Guyman was the really hot lady there... I say lady cause she was the oldest LOL!!!

8)

Ladies and gentleman

You were busy. We were right in front of you for like 10 minutes. Mrs. Guyman was the really hot lady there... I say lady cause she was the oldest LOL!!!

That’s cool yeah I guess I was busy I hope you and the Mrs. had a good time.

Guest AlanS

8)

Ladies and gentleman

I thought I saw guyman there in front of us for a second ;D That light over the mixer is bright...like an interrogation light! LOL

Guest guyman1966

8)

Ladies and gentleman

I thought I saw guyman there in front of us for a second ;D That light over the mixer is bright...like an interrogation light! LOL

we were there for 40 minutes. Left at midnight on the button. You all were working it. Mrs. Guyman was just in shock over the entire set up. LOL

Guest lavosdeldiablo
First time hearing Jimmy T. that was definately a treat, very clean and smooth mixing style. Unfortunately being the light weights that we are we left after Jimmy T

Thank you sir! Nice meeting you (i think)... I had a phenomenal time @ this years barbq... So much fun to play @ the land in front of all you guys... All of the DJ's played their asses off, hats off to all of you guys... Seth , killler stuff man! Finally Flip & Tonie thanks once again for welcoming all of us freaks into your home...

Jimmy :);):D ;D 8) <ACID BITCH>

First time hearing Jimmy T. that was definately a treat, very clean and smooth mixing style. Unfortunately being the light weights that we are we left after Jimmy T

Thank you sir! I had an phenomenal time @ this years barbq... So much fun to play @ the land in front of all you guys... All of the DJ's played their asses off, hats off to all of you guys... Seth , killler stuff man! Finally Flip & Tonie thanks once again for welcoming all of us freaks into your home...

Jimmy :);):D ;D 8) <ACID BITCH>

Awesome set Jimmy

Guest KellyKel

Wow....I had a great time!! I was definitely impressed with the garage set-up....Flip and Tonie don't play around! Thanks soooo much you guys!

It was awesome to get to finally meet some of you! I enjoyed meeting new faces! :D

The music was stellar...thanks to all the DJs...

6 weeks till Conference!!!

Yay

Guest lavosdeldiablo

I ALWAYS TELL YOU GUYS ABOUT JIMMY T ;) ;D 8)

;)

Awesome set Jimmy

tanx man! sorry i had to leave and miss your set dude. we def gotta get together though in the next couple of weeks and make some noise... 8)

Guest Clauds

Thanks to the awesome hosts, Flip and Tonie. You guys rock! I had a f*cking great time.

Mirza, thanks for taking me to Mexico twice on that night ;)

Guest guyman1966

Jimmy "T" - and the "T" stands for Turnpike!

next on "WHEN OLD PEOPLE TRY TO BE FUNNY"

When did you find the fountain of youth? Are you collecting Social Security yet? LOL

When did you find the fountain of youth? Are you collecting Social Security yet? LOL

IM A MERE 30 YEARS OLD !! COMPARED TO YOUR 50.. IM A CHILD STILL ;D

Guest guyman1966

Really? Only 30?

;D

Really? Only 30?

;D

yes... 31 on april 21

Guest FRESHMAN

All of the DJ's played their asses off, hats off to all of you guys... Seth , killler stuff man!

Thanks man i try...However your programming was off the chain...I bow to you..

And to Diaga i was really pissed that i had to play after you, the man had me freaked out crazy shit!

Guest guyman1966

Really? Only 30?

;D

yes... 31 on april 21

Well shit, you don't look a day over 36! LOL