Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BBQ THANKS!

Guest mattelove

Guest mursa

Awesome Party once more !

Booze, Friends , Kick ass music ...what more does ANYONE need ???????????!!!

8)

great weekend in general ! ;D

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AlanS

All of the DJ's played their asses off, hats off to all of you guys... Seth , killler stuff man!

Thanks man i try...However your programming was off the chain...I bow to you..

And to Diaga i was really pissed that i had to play after you, the man had me freaked out crazy shit!

JACK NATION ALL NIGHT LONG!

;)

Guest LdySphynx

Yeah Yeah Yeah, i'm late on the Thank Yous..........but OMG I have just risen from my grave literally!!!!

Thank You to Flip & Toni.........you guys are super awesome people, thank you for allowing us to party our booties off at you place!!!

It was nice to finally hang out with everyone for more than a few minutes, that seems to be the case everytime I see you guys at Space....LMAO!!!

Until next time, be good guys!!!

Guest xbbdc

first timer at the land. and it was more than i could imagine! :) i got there around 7:15ish. ate a chicken "burger" and a real hamburger then proceeded with the alcohol. great music great food great crowd! me and groove eric were spade champs of the night, 2 dimes in a row :) would have stayed longer but i had to go pick up my dad at the airport at 5 am. cant wait for the next one!!!!

Guest tranceman

Thanks to flip & tonie . Everybody was great . im going to start spinning now so ill be ready for next years party ! See you all at the next party.

Guest durrtylexx

well, what can i say... :-\

i don't remember anything...i've heard the stories and the gossip..i'd like to thank flip, roland, ldysphynx, apotheosis, talmagelizabeth, koky and everyone else who helped me fill in the blanks..

Guest james stratus

This was the first one of these for me and it was great. I was still sick and my voice was completely gone that day so I couldn't talk too much, but a good time it really was. Thanks flip & tonie and nice to meet more of you guys and put faces to names :)

Guest rollyp66

Yeah Yeah Yeah, i'm late on the Thank Yous..........but OMG I have just risen from my grave literally!!!!

Thank You to Flip & Toni.........you guys are super awesome people, thank you for allowing us to party our booties off at you place!!!

It was nice to finally hang out with everyone for more than a few minutes, that seems to be the case everytime I see you guys at Space....LMAO!!!

Good meeting you finally! We will hang out more kid!

Guest LdySphynx

Good meeting you finally! We will hang out more kid!

Definitely ;D

Guest ddg

thx to our gracious hosts ;D ;D ;D

flip....thx for the jacket(i'll get it back to you soon).....great seeing everyone and thx to the djs for the great tunes.... ;) ;D

leo.....que rico que estaba el asado hijo de puta!!!!

leo.....que rico que estaba el asado hijo de puta!!!!

LoL anytime homeboy,glad you liked it. And yes Flip and Tonie are some awseome folks,I cant fucking wait till next year already 8)