Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Quotes I am feeling right now...........

Bling

"For everything you have missed, you have gained something else."

---Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather stress from distress, and grow brave from reflection. Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death."

---Thomas Paine

"One day Alice came to a fork in a road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I dont know" Alice answered "then" the cat said "it doesnt matter"

-Lewis Carroll

"It is not by accident that the happiest people are those who make a conscious effort to live useful lives. Their happiness, of course, is not a shallow exhiliration where life is one continuous intoxicating party. Rather, their happiness is a deep sense of inner peace that comes when they believe their lives have meaning and that they are making a difference for good in the world"

Ernest Fitzgerald

"The essentials to happiness are something to love, something to do, and something to hope for."

-----William Blake

"There's nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, perpetually wearing their "discomfort" like a favorite shirt."

----Jhonen Vasquez

"to the world you may be one person...... but to one person you may be the world"

--anonymous

"Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction."

---Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Guest Devilicious

ahem... back to the topic at hand

"Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction."

---Antoine de Saint-Exupery

I like this one, never heard it before. And the Lewis Carrol is a classic :)

Guest Diabolique

This is an old Japanese proverb that I've loved for years...about positive thinking.

"Ii koto ga attara, warau no de ha nakute, waratte iru kara ii koto ga aru"

We do not smile because something good has happened; rather something good happens because we smile.

:D

Bling, I though you said you were going to take the advice Lady and I gave you Sat night.

i am .. its not bling original stuff lol its famous quotes that i like. i go everyday on this philosophy website with quotes. like to read what they have......

im a philosophy nut....... thats what u get for being a philo minor