Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I can't believe the new Walmart commercial

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

Yepp..That Chardonay I'm drinking is not doing much for my brain power thus taking me out of the arguement equation. Sorry Trancepriest..You're on your own for a while against the 'Red State-erz'....lol

Guest trancepriest

Yepp..That Chardonay I'm drinking is not doing much for my brain power thus taking me out of the arguement equation. Sorry Trancepriest..You're on your own for a while against the 'Red State-erz'....lol

I'm going to use Skype.. much more interesting talking to my girl in NZ.. than ya'll. ciao.

Guest LdySphynx

Well I don't know about that commercial, but I do buy grocerie shopping at the SuperCenter by my house!!!!

I spend half of the money that I would at any of the other markets and buy 3 times as much stuff, and the have the same exact shit as any of the other ones!!!

And yeah that South Park episode is the best!!!

Guest mursa

..I can't wait for the SuperCenter Walmart to be done here in North Miami Beach ..

.........it'll be only 4 blocks from my apart. therefore im siked !

Convinience & Great prices ! 8)

an individual who knows how to invest, how to finance and manage debt will not have issues with it. how much "debt" do you think trump carries? a snapshot figure labelled "debt" is no indication of anything.

Having some debt, in fact, in many situations is a highly desirable situation if that you believe that your earning potential exceeds your debt costs.

As for Wal-mart...I heard some crazy stats about them like:

- they are the countries largest grocery store now (makes sense given that there aren't many nation-wide grocery stores)

- they sell more product in 6 months than Home Depot sells in 2 years

- they account for 25% of all goods sold in the US

It sucks to be a smaller shop in a Walmart town, I'm sure, but I am sure the local Walmart likely needs good employees with local knowledge and experience...unless you have some special sauce to offer your customers, bail out now and join up with Wal-mart...

Guest shannon_coolj.

I'm sorry. I like to save money just like the next guy but I can't stand Walmart especially what they said in their new commercial.

They said and I qoute "Having a Walmart is good for small businesses in a community because tens of thousands of people drive by all the small businesses on the way to Walmart".....

How f*cked up is that? Being an entrepenuer is part of the American dream and Walmart ruins that for a lot of business owners.

They're making a new Super Walmart at the 163rd mall about 3 miles from where I live and there's a bunch of small businesses there. Not only is having a Super Walmart there going to cause major traffic problems for 163rd but its going to shut down all of those small business that surronund the area that the Walmart is going into. The small businesses there thrive on the shoppers from the surrounding community and now Walmart is coming to shut their doors...

I've been on a Walmart Boycot for more than 3 years and this add of theirs isn't making me want to go back there anytime soon....

burn Walmart...BURN................

>:( >:(

WHA?? i live a couple of miles away from 163rd mall. scary!!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

I'm sorry. I like to save money just like the next guy but I can't stand Walmart especially what they said in their new commercial.

They said and I qoute "Having a Walmart is good for small businesses in a community because tens of thousands of people drive by all the small businesses on the way to Walmart".....

How f*cked up is that? Being an entrepenuer is part of the American dream and Walmart ruins that for a lot of business owners.

They're making a new Super Walmart at the 163rd mall about 3 miles from where I live and there's a bunch of small businesses there. Not only is having a Super Walmart there going to cause major traffic problems for 163rd but its going to shut down all of those small business that surronund the area that the Walmart is going into. The small businesses there thrive on the shoppers from the surrounding community and now Walmart is coming to shut their doors...

I've been on a Walmart Boycot for more than 3 years and this add of theirs isn't making me want to go back there anytime soon....

burn Walmart...BURN................

>:( >:(

WHA?? i live a couple of miles away from 163rd mall. scary!!!

Where abouts do you live by the 163rd mall? I live in the Eastern Shores off of 163rd. If you live only a few miles from the 163rd mall then you should have been noticing all of the construction going on there on the North and East side of the mall since around more that a year ago..... Unless you don't drive that way....

Guest shannon_coolj.

you live closer to 163rd than me - i live in portofino biscayne - biscayne and 140th st.

but i take 163rd everyday...to the gym and work. i saw the construction but i had no idea...

Guest swirlundergrounder

you live closer to 163rd than me - i live in portofino biscayne - biscayne and 140th st.

but i take 163rd everyday...to the gym and work. i saw the construction but i had no idea...

Most of it is all on the back side. If you ever go to Home Depot in the back of the mall you can see it slowly but surely becoming a Wal-Mart.... I would hate to live back behind there or have my kids go to one of the schools back there because of all of the traffic....

Hey.... BTW is that Publix by you on US1 open yet??

Guest swirlundergrounder

yes . it is ( the one across the street from costco . )

Hell yeah..I'm going there on my next grocery spree. The one in Aventura is to crowded for my tastes....

Guest shannon_coolj.

Most of it is all on the back side. If you ever go to Home Depot in the back of the mall you can see it slowly but surely becoming a Wal-Mart.... I would hate to live back behind there or have my kids go to one of the schools back there because of all of the traffic....

Hey.... BTW is that Publix by you on US1 open yet??

yep, i've been there four times already.

sooooo much nicer than the other one on US1 down the street or the ghetto one on 163rd. :)