Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nation @ Blue W/ Guest DJ Lyrik!!! (Friday Night)

Guest FRESHMAN

Guest FRESHMAN

This Friday at blue we welcome our good friend Lyrik to the decks...

If you heard of Lyrik and have not had the chance to hear him spin,

this is the perfect oppurtunity to check him out, fitting in to his musical habitat

with resident dj's Marc Vane & Seth Shore keeping true to their house music roots!

Dont forget ladies drink free before midnight SO GET THERE EARLY!!!

Oh yeah, There's no fucking cover!

http://www.cooljunkie.com/miami/nation_venue_blue_miami_21321.html

fridays_lg.jpg

Guest lyrik

So I decided I would get out this weekend after all. Chesterfield after party and even if your heading out to State...stop in for a few before hand..free drinks for ladies b4 midnight is nice!

Guest lil_liz

So I decided I would get out this weekend after all. Chesterfield after party and even if your heading out to State...stop in for a few before hand..free drinks for ladies b4 midnight is nice!

this sounds like a nice plan. Maybe I'll see you!

:)

Guest lyrik

this sounds like a nice plan. Maybe I'll see you!

:)

cool - didn't know you back down here!

Guest lyrik

oye baldie .. i'll shine ur head for a nickle ! lol ...

j/k mate but seriously .. how r u gonna spin with no turntables and only cds ? ;D

maybe this is a good time to pur skills to the test :P

whatchu talkin bout willis - they have talbes...pfft - don't you worry bout me I'll do just fine...and before you know the Cds won't even be a second thought...just give me a few months...I'm about to re-do my whole studio and buy up a bunch of new equip. as soon as conference is over.

Oh and its a dime to shine my head beotch...inflation.

Guest Seb

j/k mate but seriously .. how r u gonna spin with no turntables and only cds ? ;D

whatchu talkin bout willis - they have talbes...pfft - don't you worry bout me I'll do just fine...and before you know the Cds won't even be a second thought...just give me a few months...I'm about to re-do my whole studio and buy up a bunch of new equip. as soon as conference is over.

Don't worry you can make good use of the cdjs as coasters for your beer. ;)

Guest AlanS

Hopefully they have the Denons with rotating platters so the beer will rotate around in circles :)

Guest lyrik

Hopefully they have the Denons with rotating platters so the beer will rotate around in circles :)

nice - round and round and round

Guest lyrik

hmmm.. think imma have to pass by this and check out robert duin his little shuffle behind the dj booth ;) ;D

Noice one kookie - call me later give me an update to what we spoke about yesterday. No rush - but conference is here before we know it.

PS ....where are you kenny?

In NY city helping my brother get used to his new surroundings...he is going to school over here....I will not missed the conference and I am letting my liver get ready for some serious abuse.... while here I have been twice to cielo(http://cieloclub.com/current.htm) and have seen the likes of Frankois K, louie vega ripping it live and they are awesome resident djs..( frankois is of course my favorite dj of all time)...the place although small

200-300 people is awesome, intimate and away from the herd mentality of 2000 people...yet is succesfull (best nightclub of 2004), shows the full potential a lounge like blue is capable of reaching, I am sure mynt might compare to cielo a lot more in looks and architectural chicness... but it appeals more to blue because cielo and blue are just about the music , no attitudes .. I am checking out Morillo tomorrow at crobar....and then it will be time for me to regain my king of blue title again....rip it up tomorrow with Mr. Vane.

Guest FRESHMAN

The first 50 guests through the door tonight will recieve a mighty mouse trapper keeper set including *(1) Mighty Mouse eraser, (2) Mighty Mouse pencil's &

(6) pieces of white out tape.

Courtesy of QVC...

* Mighty Mouse eraser not guranteed to remove ink or lead from any surface

1967superraton.jpeg