Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guest Davenavarro10

Guest rollyp66

If I'm not mistaken, they still play individual songs don't they? I doubt that they always have an actual dj spinning records at the station. I think that they probably operate in the same way that other radio stations do.

they do play individual songs but there is a lot more to it than just playing songs. You have licensing, royalties, and many other things that factor into the equation. Also you have to look @ thier target market.

Guest ramon

i still think they need to give me a few hours a week before a friday or saturday night for an essential selection like show .. playing new tunes before people go out and get pumped up have guest mixes etc etc etc.

SOBEGUY ASKS:KennyMan where the fuck do you find all these pictures to relate to threads. You've got a little too much time on your hands bud.

And I say:

Sobeguy is easy just google.... if it is something davenavarro says for example just type retard or ashamed ...go to the images and you will find tons of shit for him....as to the question if I have a lot of time in my hands...... yes I do and believe me is cool when you do not work for a living, cannot complaint there. I can focus all my attention in doing meaningless shit that I find joyfull like responding to you.

Guest KellyKel

Pod I know that they have to keep it mainstream to make money, but how many times can a person hear Better off alone before they lose their mind? I think that most of the stuff they play could be considered dance pop. How about playing Tricky every once in a while, or maybe the Prodigy (who are pretty mainstream but get no radio airplay)? Variety is the spice of life.

Most radio stations have a play list that they just keep in rotation. Like Pod said it's all about the money.

Yeah exactly...93.1 to me is nothing but a rotation of 3 or 4 songs...Dido remix.. That one that sounds like a christmas song "Wherever You Are" lalalala and....That track by Motorcycle. Then they throw in some freestyle in between the 3...but hey..that's just radio for ya! XM baby!

Guest ramon

Pod I know that they have to keep it mainstream to make money, but how many times can a person hear Better off alone before they lose their mind? I think that most of the stuff they play could be considered dance pop. How about playing Tricky every once in a while, or maybe the Prodigy (who are pretty mainstream but get no radio airplay)? Variety is the spice of life.

Most radio stations have a play list that they just keep in rotation. Like Pod said it's all about the money.

Yeah exactly...93.1 to me is nothing but a rotation of 3 or 4 songs...Dido remix.. That one that sounds like a christmas song "Wherever You Are" lalalala and....That track by Motorcycle. Then they throw in some freestyle in between the 3...but hey..that's just radio for ya! XM baby!

ipod ;)

Guest Clarisa

One thing I don't like lately is the stupid remixes that they play of hip hop or R&B songs into dance. I do listen in on Sunday nights

Guest ramon

One thing I don't like lately is the stupid remixes that they play of hip hop or R&B songs into dance. I do listen in on Sunday nights

if i listen to any radio its sports talk 790 the ticket :)

lebetard and stuggats are funny.

Guest slamminshaun

You can have a commercial dance music station and have great programming at the same time. BPM, on XM Radio channel 81, has the best commerical dance programming possible. 93.1 could take lessons from this station on how to program commercial dance music, yet keep the music fresh. Let's take a look at the Top 5 from each station:

1. Ciara - 1.2 Step

2. Tiesto - Traffic (how old is this single?)

3. Dido - White Flag (old song)

4. Laava - Wherever you Are (XM quit playing this a year ago)

5. DHT - Listen to Your Heart (only cutting edge song in top5)

XM Radio 81

1. Kat People - Free Falling

2. Iio - Runaway

3. Cascada - Miracle

4. Tiesto - Just Be (Antillas mix)

5. Jonathan Peters - All This Time

I hope someone from 93.1 reads this. Your programming sucks compared to XM Radio. 95.3 in Orlando ended up being a flop in the end because they wouldn't stop playing the same stupid tracks like Sandstorm, Castles in the Sky, and the sort. XM Radio 81 is 100% commercial cheese, but at least its rotated enough that it doesn't get to the point you can't stand the songs or the station anymore.

Guest AlanS

i still think they need to give me a few hours a week before a friday or saturday night for an essential selection like show .. playing new tunes before people go out and get pumped up have guest mixes etc etc etc.

That would be great!

And I know they would give it just the right time slot...4:00am Monday mornings jumping-smiley-015.gif ::)

Guest Davenavarro10

Hey Kennyman with all of your free time why don't you learn how to speak proper english? Some of your posts make it seem like you never passed english class in junior high school.

Guest DrFired

Hey Kennyman with all of your free time why don't you learn how to speak proper english? Some of your posts make it seem like you never passed english class in junior high school.

I understand him!!

Why would you go through his posts to look for AMO to get back at him??

Guest slamminshaun

Hey Dave, why don't you learn how to speak to the ladies on Cool Junkie and not scare them to death? Some of your posts make it seem like you're stalking the junior high school. :o

Guest Davenavarro10

Hey Slammin Shaun you're such a cool guy. What happened to that great pic of you next to your screen name you kook? Go suck off George W.

Guest Satan

SOBEGUY ASKS:KennyMan where the fuck do you find all these pictures to relate to threads. You've got a little too much time on your hands bud.

And I say:

Sobeguy is easy just google.... if it is something davenavarro says for example just type retard or ashamed ...go to the images and you will find tons of shit for him....as to the question if I have a lot of time in my hands...... yes I do and believe me is cool when you do not work for a living, cannot complaint there. I can focus all my attention in doing meaningless shit that I find joyfull like responding to you.

LMAO

;D

I actually feel bad for this dude and yeah I wont try again to instigate against Mr. Navarro .......... the response and dislike of others that joined.... made me realize that is just to easy so I have officially retired from: MAKING FUN OF HIM ON A POST BY POST BASIS......I will try to make fun of him on a thread by thread basis as it is difficult to simply abandon him altogether.

To respond to davenavarro's comment on my grammar and spelling all I have to say is thta yuo sukc ass pukn!!!!!

let me know if you need help understanding that one.

owned.jpg

SUCKA!!!!!!!!!