Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mother of the year candidate

Guest JMT

Guest JMT

the world is being fed-xed to hell on a handcart.

------------------------------------------------------------

Newborn infant tossed out of car window in North Lauderdale

sun-sentinel.com

Posted February 10 2005, 6:40 PM EST

NORTH LAUDERDALE -- Deputies are looking for a man and a woman after a newborn baby was tossed out of a car window onto the street on the 7300 block of Kimberly Boulevard on Thursday afternoon.

4185916.jpg

The infant boy survived and was picked up from the street by a passerby across from the North Lauderdale Boys & Girls Club around 2:30 p.m. She took the baby to a nearby police substation, according to the Broward Sheriff's Office.

The 8-pound, 2-ounce newborn was then rushed by helicopter to Broward General Medical Center for treatment. The infant's condition, reported critical upon hospital arrival, was updgraded to serious. BSO spokesman Jim Leljedal said the baby was born today some time. Considering the potential for injury, Leljedal said the infant was doing remarkably well at the hospital.

Preliminary information from the witness is that the baby was thrown from a car occupied by a man and a woman. The car was described as a white four-door car, possibly an older model Crown Victoria. The car was believed headed towards Margate.

Leljedal said the department is asking people to be alert for any woman who apparently just gave birth and may be seeking treatment at a hospital or elsewhere. BSO also needs to know if anyone is aware of a woman who was pregnant yesterday and is no longer.

Guest slamminshaun

Sometimes, I'm really glad I got out of that shit hole. I lived in a townhome across the street from the Boys and Girls Club on Kimberly Blvd, apparently right where all this went down. I drove through my old complex while I was down there a few months back just for kicks....all I can say is, man it went downhill fast. So did Margate for the most part. This stuff is sad man....

Guest durrtylexx

Sad, why couldnt they just put the baby for adoption.

these people are animals, and should be charged with attempted murder.