Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What the Hell happend to 94.9 ZETA???

Guest klubveteran

Guest klubveteran

its gone! :o

any info????

it will be a spanish format station as of monday. another el Zol or Salsa 98 type. We have 384774383 of those.

For a major market like Miami Zeta was on the weak side compared to other cities. but now do we have zero newer rock station options? It was better than nothing.

Big 106 is ok. at night they reply Paul and Ron whoooooo suuuuuck! >:(

more rock please.

cant wait till Stern hits Sirius. counting the seconds. night have to get sirius NOW to listen to rock.

NR :'(

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest klubveteran

What???? You can't be serious. I haven't heard anything about this.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS tune in.

I thought you guys would be all over this and when i come to the "source" (CJ) nobody had mentioned it ::)

Guest SOBEGUY

I wondered this as well. I heard some talk show today, and their website is down. Pretty sad that a huge city like Miami will lack a rock station, eventhough the station was garbage to begin with. We need the BUZZ down here.

Guest klubveteran

Good. The station was horrid anyway. Modern rock my ass.

yes podster i agree it was kinda weak for a "major market" but now we have nothing. I love Zeppelin, pink floyd, the doors, hendrix.

but i like chevelle, smashing pumpkins, pearl jam, chilli peppers, and so on

kinda liking BOTH trance AND HOuse like i do ::) ;D

Guest durrtylexx

Dam Zeta and Big 106 are the only stations that I listen to.

I tuned in this Morning and heard some chick talking about Bush, I thought they might have changed thier format.

But another Spanish station :-X

Its a sad day in south Fl if this is true.

Guest klubveteran

NO WAY? I havent heard anything about this..where did u get the info? ???

theres a talk format now till it changes monday. the only one talking about it was hank goldberg on 560 today.

LOL. pod i love your enthusiasm here. ugh, Sirius here i come! counting down to Jan '06 and Stern 8)

Guest miniberries

I tuned in today for Lex and Terry and heard some lady but I also thought it was just for today..this is very depressing..I listen to Big 106 and Zeta all the time.. :'(

Guest Davenavarro10

The big deal Pod is that not everyone here in Miami listens to hip-hop and techno music. Some of us prefer Rock n Roll. And I will agree that Zeta did play pretty crappy rock sometimes. But I'd rather have a rock station to listen to, than none at all.

Guest klubveteran

The big deal Pod is that not everyone here in Miami listens to hip-hop and techno music. Some of us prefer Rock n Roll. And I will agree that Zeta did play pretty crappy rock sometimes. But I'd rather have a rock station to listen to, than none at all.

and that sums it up right there.

Well, now theres a market for someone to grab. The thing is all radio stations are owned by clear channel, Beasly and Cox. which well...

hopefully it will make room for better rock station than Zeta. more like the Buzz in Palm Beach.

ah who cares anyway FM radio will soon be obsolete anyway :P

Guest LdySphynx

Oh Oh, dude you know you're threading on thin ice.....why tempt it!!!!!

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :-X!!!!!!!

Guest LeVeL

yeah get rid of the station the real rockers I knew never cared about the station anyway.

They played too much of that Boy band Rock that is in style now in days...so fuck it get rid of that shit.

While they are at it they should eliminate one of the Three Hip Hop Stations(The Beat, 99 Jamz, Power 96).

All of them play the sam shit anyway..fuck that make room for something else.

Guest klubveteran

ZETA played the same 20 tracks, maybe that was the problem.

105.9 rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I *heart* paul n' ron :P

paul and ron blooooowwwwwwwwww :'( :-\

Guest miniberries

ZETA played the same 20 tracks, maybe that was the problem.

105.9 rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I *heart* paul n' ron :P

I love them too!!!

Guest durrtylexx

yeah get rid of the station the real rockers I knew never cared about the station anyway.

They played too much of that Boy band Rock that is in style now in days...so fuck it get rid of that shit.

While they are at it they should eliminate one of the Three Hip Hop Stations(The Beat' date=' 99 Jamz, Power 96).

All of them play the sam shit anyway..fuck that make room for something else.

[/quote']

they played a lot of crap, but they would do triple shots of Metallica, Tool and other good bands. 70% of the day they played crap, but atleast they an alternative to other stations.

I guess its time but satellite radio.

Or I'll just dl more songs lol & load them on my mp3 player.

Guest The_Man

That sucks. I love RnR. That being said, the bands of today are pussies!!! :-\ Even though their new song blows, I'm ready for real bands like the Crue to come down in concert. That's a real band unlike the pansies singing about waiting by the phone for girls to call them.