Clubplanet Nightlife Community

In: One Final Party to say Goodbye! this Wed.Feb.16

Guest biznation00

Guest biznation00

After more than 9 months of successful wednesday nite "in" parties @ cafeteria, the "in" fam has decided to move on. Next Wednesday, February 16th will be the last "in" wednesday party @ Cafeteria...

HUGE thanks to you all who were a part of our party. It was truly magical & it was our pleasure to host you @ one of the funnest & str8 up wackiest parties we've been associated with. Who would of thought that a lil' lounge @ the back of a lincoln road restaurant on a wednesday nite would grow to become what it was...

I am humbled & truly glad to have been a part of it all with you. Above all, we also thank all the great djs who were a part of creating that magic... Deejays Rocky Castro, Shawn Rudnick, Roland, Oscar G, Ralph Falcon, Cedric Gervais, Stephan Luke, Stryke, Armand, Nelson Diaz, Mono & Duque, Luis Ponce & any one else we might of left out.

This coming wednesday, we are going to attempt to culminate 9+ months of "in" parties into one ridiculously fun night! You'll see all the familiar faces all over again & we're gonna surprise you with some of the "in" deejays that made it all soo special over the last year...

Thank you all for an amazing run, you helped us build one of the freshest and most fun weekday parties South Beach has seen in years.

now, one last time...

are you in?

:'( :-[ :-\ :) ;D ;)

biz@djrolandmiami.com

visit the cooljunkie galleries under Cafeteria & re-live some of the wacky nights we had since day one...

http://www.cooljunkie.com/galleries/cat_venue_miami_cafeteria.html

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest biznation00

after more than 4 hours, I have finished designing the flyer...

enjoy & thanks for the memories...

final.jpg

Wow, What a party it was! :o

Thanks to all those faces... truly "in" regulars! ;)

damn i wasnt planning on goin out this week during the week. i might hit this up for sure

sick flyer. cant belive my pic with tonie is in there :) 8) it was a hell of a run. much succeess to everyone involved and looking foward to your future ventures.

Guest Davenavarro10

Why Biz, why? I want a good reason as to why no more In parties at Cafeteria on Wednesday nights. Did Verizon threaten to sue you guys for calling the Party In?

Guest biznation00

Why Biz, why? I want a good reason as to why no more In parties at Cafeteria on Wednesday nights. Did Verizon threaten to sue you guys for calling the Party In?

hate to break it to ya dave, but we had that name about a year ago, before the verizon ad campaign... ;D

it's actually short for industry! ;)

Guest Satan

what what what??

gadammit sommabinche.

aight guess im on then, err i mean IN.

those were definately good times :)

9 months huh? wasit a boy or a girl?

Guest Davenavarro10

So sue those bastards for copyright infringement, collect tons of cash, and open up your own nightclub with Karin and Saleen. You can have the outside of the club look like the inside, and the inside look like the street. Just kidding. By the way, will you be playing volleyball tomorrow and Sunday?

Guest biznation00

So sue those bastards for copyright infringement, collect tons of cash, and open up your own nightclub with Karin and Saleen. You can have the outside of the club look like the inside, and the inside look like the street. Just kidding. By the way, will you be playing volleyball tomorrow and Sunday?

a lil'... you'll see alot of the amika staff out there playin', hangin' out & kickin' it with the lady models...

gotta represent our afterparty ya know... ;)

Guest Davenavarro10

What are we going to do on Wednesday nights now? Every time I go to Gatsby's it feels like I'm walking into a Hip-hop video. Hooligans on Us-1 has a wet t-shirt contest on Wednesday nights but it also feels like a Hip-hop video, it's smoky as hell, and they charge a cover. Oxygen has ladies night which means three guys for every girl, and they also have that jerk working the door. I guess I'll just have to hit Flannigans for Wing it Wednesday and make it home in time for new episodes of South park, whenever they start.

Guest nikkki

Biz, David, Karin and all:

Thanks for one of the best local parties! One of my personal favorite parties where I always felt at home. I am going to REALLY miss Wednesday nights :-[ :'( I'm definitely IN this Wednesday! This definitely calls for SEVERAL shots of Jager...!

see you then,

-Dominique-