Clubplanet Nightlife Community

In: One Final Party to say Goodbye! this Wed.Feb.16

Guest biznation00

Guest davidorth

we truly thank you all for an amazing nine months...

words can't even begin to describe the "in" party...

we wore wigs, hung hello kitty and spongebob squarepants from the ceiling, danced on bars, humped balloons, wore white belts, did television shows when we could barely stand up straight, drank bottles of pj as if they were zephyrhills, chased jaeger shots with grey goose and bit women we'd never met before on the neck (sorry about that by the way, i may have been a vampire in my former life).

point being, we had fun.

and we thank you all for helping us build the best weekly weekday party this town has seen in years! and don't worry, we will be back!

again, thanks for the memories and we better see you next week for one final insane party.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rocky05

I too, would like to thank everyone who for the past nine months went to work on Thursdays hung over, and came out and joined us at "IN". :)

The oppurtunity to be a part of such a great party and play along side great Dj's such as Roland, Oscar G, Ralph, Shawn, Cedric, Nelson, Luis P, and Mono & Duque was a great honor to me. I also want to thank Biz, Dave, Jason and Karin for believing in me and making me resident of such a great party.

So, come join us one more Wednesday and one more Thursday morning hang over, as we gather all those nine months of crazy, wacky, insane memories and put them into one wild night.

Again thank you to all and "Are you IN?"

P.S. Ladies be careful with Dave I heard he's taking his vampire teeth. :)

Guest mikepayne

1 more day to go!The celebration of a Great party..and many birthday's I belive the count is now up to 4 might be more.

Aww SHEEIT...

Guest durrtylexx

Lots of peopel took the day off.. I myself decided that I had enough with the Seminole HardRock... QUIT as of this morning.

ha ha ha.

No doubt Rolly I'll be durr for your bday..

Guest rollyp66

does the nite start at 10? cuz i want to go ... just that the party always starts so late :(

Party starts when you get there...ends when you leave! Bling how many times am I going to have to tell you MAN UP! Drink Bitch!

Guest davidorth

my newly transplanted liver has been resting for 3 days... tomorrow it'll be ready for some more damage... and liver #3 is on ice at baptist ;D

Guest biznation00

1 more day to go!The celebration of a Great party..and many birthday's I belive the count is now up to 4 might be more.

Isn't it your birthday also?? ???

Guest rollyp66

Isn't it your birthday also?? ???

yes sir

Guest biznation00

Damn I actually enjoyed going there on wednesdays. Biz do you plan on starting another party on wed at a different venue?

Not for another couple of months... but I will let you know when I do Rick. Thanks for your constant support! ;)