Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your Plans for Valentines day

Guest cutchemist

Guest cutchemist

Brught my mom home a lobster tail and a piece of turtle cheese cake...topped it off with a sml box of truffels...

Goin' out with my best girl friend to get the nails done, waxing, etc (I'm sure we'll fit shopping in there somewhere)

;)

Guest kcariaga

Brught my mom home a lobster tail and a piece of turtle cheese cake...topped it off with a sml box of truffels...

Goin' out with my best girl friend to get the nails done, waxing, etc (I'm sure we'll fit shopping in there somewhere)

;)

Really sweet of you to do that for your mom. Happy Valentines Day to you.

Guest JMT

babyoil...tissues...and videos from XXX...oh oh oh...i forgot...i am going to light some candles too...i am going to get romantic with myself tonight.... :P

lol, the perfect valentines day.

Guest ic143

crying into my pillow.

Awe...don't do that...

Hey Ryan, Millsie and I are going out to dinner, you can join us if you'd like. Valentine's Day is just our excuse to go out and eat badly. ;D

Guest ic143

crying into my pillow.

Awe...don't do that...

Hey Ryan, Millsie and I are going out to dinner, you can join us if you'd like. Valentine's Day is just our excuse to go out and eat badly. ;D

umm....yeah....i was just kidding about the crying.....

FOR REAL??? ;)

Guest durrtylexx

actually nothing im workin late ............ :'( then gonna go home but first stop by the liquor store next to the publix at the crossings in kendall buy the liquor that gets me the most fucked up .. tequila and happyday

bro, don't drink if your depressed..just go home put on a movie and chill out bro..valentine's day is no big deal..its just another day.like any other holiday it comes and it goes..

actually nothing im workin late ............ :'( then gonna go home but first stop by the liquor store next to the publix at the crossings in kendall buy the liquor that gets me the most fucked up .. tequila and happyday

bro, don't drink if your depressed..just go home put on a movie and chill out bro..valentine's day is no big deal..its just another day.like any other holiday it comes and it goes..

sound advice, bro.