Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami Restaurants....

V. Barbarino

Guest vegasguy25

I agree, I have yet to eat at a nice restaurant with good food and service in Miami. Usually bland food, bad service and a large bill.

I ate at Emeril's when I was there in November, and we had a great experience. It was $500 for 3 people, but it was great. We experienced none of those problems you say you run into. I don't doubt I would run into them if I were to hit a few of those other restaurants.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ramon

i've never had problems at El Novillo (either location Miami Lakes or West Miami) .. they have great food a friendly staff and some nice locations.

I agree, I have yet to eat at a nice restaurant with good food and service in Miami. Usually bland food, bad service and a large bill.

I ate at Emeril's when I was there in November, and we had a great experience. It was $500 for 3 people, but it was great. We experienced none of those problems you say you run into. I don't doubt I would run into them if I were to hit a few of those other restaurants.

So where will you be taking me? ;):P

Guest SOBEGUY

I agree most restaurants in Miami leave both your wallet and stomach empty. You would think seafood would be cheaper the closer you are to the ocean. Dining seems to get better as you drive north, ft. Lauderdale/Pompano. For those of you that are looking for great service and great food, check out Houstons in the Gables or Aventura, they are very consistent.

Guest macboy

Saleen, I was actually shocked at first that you gave Novecento such a negative review until I read in another thread that it was in Brickell. The Novecento in SoBe on Alton is consistently good in terms of both food and service. It's an Argentinian place. I'm assuming the place you went to is Italian, and thus, unrelated. Thanks for the heads up. I'll skip the Novecento down there.

Guest Electric Eel

ya'll need to check out my place! ;D

naw man we are looking for places with GOOOOOD food............

fuck your couch bitch..my place serve good food!!

30 years mofo! ;D

What is the name of this place?

Chong's Chinese Restaurant

1164 W Flagler St.

Miami

Been in service for 30 years, in the same neighborhood. It's family run, it's a mom and pop place.

most of our client are hispanic..i do have to said that!!

So why hasnt the dinner gang ever had dinner there?

thats what i was wondering!! why hasn't this ever come up before?

Guest Electric Eel

We need to do a Sunday Brunch...but you guys need to come to me this time!!!! ;D

Mmm...sunday brunch! You know me & food. ;)

Sounds like something else to add to the list. But will this be at your place or do you know of a good place we can have Sunday brunch at up in your area?

Which brings me to say once again, girl...you need to move down HERE!! :P

Sounds good to me!

C, aren't you moving into my house on the weekends now? No need to worry about us coming up to you, lol

Guest Electric Eel

Well then its time to hook this up Michelle. I LOVE Chinese food. ;D

What, am I the official dinner party planner now?? ???

;) 8)

Yes!

LOL. Ok, fine fine.

But first up, Round 2 where we were at Sunday, but with a different menu. ;)

I heard the new menu there is really good ;D

Sorry so many posts in a row but i have to catch up from not being online last night

Guest durrtylexx

I agree most restaurants in Miami leave both your wallet and stomach empty. You would think seafood would be cheaper the closer you are to the ocean. Dining seems to get better as you drive north, ft. Lauderdale/Pompano. For those of you that are looking for great service and great food, check out Houstons in the Gables or Aventura, they are very consistent.

Houston's in Aventura never dissapoints either nor does PF Chang's good shit..

Giorgio's in Hollywood is also very good.

The Emeril's in south beach is above par also.

Guest DrFired

i've never had problems at El Novillo (either location Miami Lakes or West Miami) .. they have great food a friendly staff and some nice locations.

This is one of my favorite restaurants!!

Guest DrFired

Houston's in Aventura never dissapoints either nor does PF Chang's good shit..

Giorgio's in Hollywood is also very good.

The Emeril's in south beach is above par also.

Never a big fan of Houston's

and PF chang's it's a joke!!