Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Card Games...

tgibson

Guest Devilicious

i know the stereotype is that bridge is for old people, but i love it!

it's like spaids but slightly more complicated.... intellectually stimulating and entertaining. plus, every few hands you get to be the "dummy" and take a nice break away from the table :)

i know the stereotype is that bridge is for old people, but i love it!

it's like spaids but slightly more complicated.... intellectually stimulating and entertaining. plus, every few hands you get to be the "dummy" and take a nice break away from the table :)

Crazy 8 countdown

Golf

Rummy 500

Hearts

Spades

Eueker

@$$hole

That's all I've got in my repetoire...

Want more fun games...

Guest JMT

well here are a couple games i played growing up and are even more entertaining while drinking:

"Spoons" - each player gets 5 cards, and a set of spoons is placed in the middle of the table so that there is 1 less than the number of people. dealer starts by taking one card from the left over deck and then passing one of his cards to the next player, then that person does the same until the last person, who stacks his extra card in a pile. first person who gets 4 of a kind can take a spoon from the middle, the more discretely the better, since once someone takes a spoon the rest of the players are free to grab one. person empty handed loses. once you go through the deck you just have the last person pass directly to the dealer.

"Animals" - also rather juvenile, this is played by first having each player selecting an "animal noise" and demonstrating it out loud. then the dealer slowly deals the cards (1 or more decks) 1 at a time face up to each player. if at any moment 2 players are displaying the same value card, those players must immediately imitate the others "noise". the person who does it quicker (other players judge the close calls) then places his/her stack of cards on top the loser's. when all cards are dealt the game is over, least # of cards wins. switching noises between games only adds hilarity.

well here are a couple games i played growing up and are even more entertaining while drinking:

"Spoons" - each player gets 5 cards, and a set of spoons is placed in the middle of the table so that there is 1 less than the number of people. dealer starts by taking one card from the left over deck and then passing one of his cards to the next player, then that person does the same until the last person, who stacks his extra card in a pile. first person who gets 4 of a kind can take a spoon from the middle, the more discretely the better, since once someone takes a spoon the rest of the players are free to grab one. person empty handed loses. once you go through the deck you just have the last person pass directly to the dealer.

"Animals" - also rather juvenile, this is played by first having each player selecting an "animal noise" and demonstrating it out loud. then the dealer slowly deals the cards (1 or more decks) 1 at a time face up to each player. if at any moment 2 players are displaying the same value card, those players must immediately imitate the others "noise". the person who does it quicker (other players judge the close calls) then places his/her stack of cards on top the loser's. when all cards are dealt the game is over, least # of cards wins. switching noises between games only adds hilarity.

Thanks John...great suggestions...