Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grand opening of 'FREE-for-ALL' at Buck 15 this Thursday!

Guest Justin Johnson

Guest Justin Johnson

Old School Hip Hop, 80's, Mash-ups, Indie Rock, Electro Wave, Rock, Funk, Soul, and whatever the f**k we want to spin. ;)

Resident DJs: Mike Sike, Justin Johnson, and special guests

10PM - 5AM

Venue: Buck 15. 707 Lincoln Lane, Miami Beach (above Miss Yip Chinese Cafe). www.buck15.com

Brought to you by Tiger Beer USA, Cable Recordings, Southern Vice Recordings, and Kingsize USA.

21+

No attitudes. No cover. Friendly staff.

Music and art together.

7505518.jpg

7505507.jpg

7505536.jpg

Guest Devilicious

see you guys again this week

definitely an interesting venue. personally enjoyed the tunes last week more when justin was on right as i arrived than the next guy who was on. can't wait to see what they choose this week :)

Guest Justin Johnson

definitely an interesting venue. personally enjoyed the tunes last week more when justin was on right as i arrived than the next guy who was on. can't wait to see what they choose this week :)

Last week was a little different, and I didn't have complete musical control that night, but this week is the official beginning of the weekly. :)

So...you can expect all kinds of crazy ass shit! I'm open to requests too!!!

Last week was a little different, and I didn't have complete musical control that night, but this week is the official beginning of the weekly. :)

air supply - all out of love

Guest Devilicious

prince- seven and, when doves cry

almost any mj track from the 80's

i'll think of more later :)

Guest Justin Johnson

Sweeeeet! Keep those reqests comin'! This night is all about what you guys want to hear and whatever the f**k we want to play. ;D

Guest AlanS

Sweeeeet! Keep those reqests comin'! This night is all about what you guys want to hear and whatever the f**k we want to play. ;D

P-FUNK!

Guest Justin Johnson

P-FUNK!

Fuck yeah!!! I got some, baby, don't worry!

Guest Justin Johnson

random........do you have a remix of smashing pumpkins 1979?

I used to have the double pack remixes, but not anymore...

Maybe I had 2 copies though, I'll look. Fuck it, I'll just play the original!

Guest Devilicious

hell yeah original is even better actually! I wanna get 90s happy with this now. What about "real love" and "it takes two"

Just a couple of my favs ;D

ps-you rock

Guest Justin Johnson

Do they serve food?

Downstairs at Miss Yip they do, but I believe the kitchen closes at 11. Would be cool if they served apps during late night hours...

Guest Justin Johnson

Just found out we won't have the open Tiger Beer bar tonight, but come early (10-11) and I'll buy you a drink anyways!

Guest mikepayne

air supply - all out of love

ROFL! If you can throw this in the mix you the MAN, Justin. ;D