Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grand opening of 'FREE-for-ALL' at Buck 15 this Thursday!

Guest Justin Johnson

Guest Devilicious

I am a very bad person for not making it last night :'(

i did go by around 3am but it was closed. Next week I promise...this place rocks and so do you justin :)

Guest Justin Johnson

I am a very bad person for not making it last night :'(

i did go by around 3am but it was closed. Next week I promise...this place rocks and so do you justin :)

You're on my poopy list! J/K! We'll see ya next week!

Guest Justin Johnson

This place is a hidden gem.. I was lovin the music..JJ Great stuff man... :)

Jimmy T was in the hizouse!!! Thanks for hangin' out for so long, it was great seeing you and your girl. ;D

p.s. let's set a date for you to come play soon...

Guest AlanS

I just wanted to share this excellent review of the night by the funk man, pasted from 'another board' Do I still have to say that?

Free For All has to be one of the classiest times I've had here at the beach on a long time...it's peeeeeeerfect!!! Justin Johnson and Mike Sike are two kool katz with kratez full of kool tunez...ya hear me??? I showed up at around 11pm with a group of my closest friends (to meet some more there) and walk right into Jimmy T and girlfriend, Andrew Chibale and friend and basically a generous group of familiar faces and not-so-familiar but very fine looking broads yup...the place was jumping alright!

Now, this is a different experience altogether, it's rare that you have the chance to listen to the kind of music that Justin and Mike are throwing, just the fact that they have all this stuff on vinyl just makes me humble, lots of research and homework done...fo' sho' I mean...I had some Red Stripes jamaican beer mon and I got to hear some of my favorite tracks evahhhh...there was a special request granted for one my friends -> Psychedelic Furs' "Love My Way" (thanks dude!!!) then it was just a trip down memory lane with the likes of Soup Dragons, When In Rome, The Clash, INXS (etc...) and yes, Snoop Doggie Dog and Dr. Dre were also repezentin' beyotch...can you get me started with "Nothing But A G Thang" you ask? Well, yesssss...sure you can! and to top things-off Mike Sike threw Interpol's "PDA"...check this out, we were talking about the song on tuesday and he played it for me on thursday, if that's not not cool i don't what is, to me that is just priceless...kewl!

Buck 15 is definitively the homiest joint at the beach right, I know because I haven't seen anything like it in the 16 years I live here...my friend knows the owner, this super cool lady which name honestly escapes me at the moment, but I must say she deserves a round of applause simply for her amazing taste on decoration...the room is a trip and 1/2...lots (and I mean lots!!!) of eye candy everywhere you turn...an oversized pink ceramic piggie-bank, a garden gnome (like the one from Amelie) miniature sculptures of funky looking characters...every piece of furniture is a piece of art and yes...the walls are covered with cool paintings...really, really, really cool...congrats to the owners of Buck 15...you rock!!!

Thanks Justin and Mike for taking care of my ears and my craving for good music, all my friends had an amazing time...let me put an early request for next thursday -> Peter Murphy's "Cut You Up"

cheers!!!

Funk

Guest Justin Johnson

I just wanted to share this excellent review of the night by the funk man, pasted from 'another board' Do I still have to say that?

Free For All has to be one of the classiest times I've had here at the beach on a long time...it's peeeeeeerfect!!! Justin Johnson and Mike Sike are two kool katz with kratez full of kool tunez...ya hear me??? I showed up at around 11pm with a group of my closest friends (to meet some more there) and walk right into Jimmy T and girlfriend, Andrew Chibale and friend and basically a generous group of familiar faces and not-so-familiar but very fine looking broads yup...the place was jumping alright!

Now, this is a different experience altogether, it's rare that you have the chance to listen to the kind of music that Justin and Mike are throwing, just the fact that they have all this stuff on vinyl just makes me humble, lots of research and homework done...fo' sho' I mean...I had some Red Stripes jamaican beer mon and I got to hear some of my favorite tracks evahhhh...there was a special request granted for one my friends -> Psychedelic Furs' "Love My Way" (thanks dude!!!) then it was just a trip down memory lane with the likes of Soup Dragons, When In Rome, The Clash, INXS (etc...) and yes, Snoop Doggie Dog and Dr. Dre were also repezentin' beyotch...can you get me started with "Nothing But A G Thang" you ask? Well, yesssss...sure you can! and to top things-off Mike Sike threw Interpol's "PDA"...check this out, we were talking about the song on tuesday and he played it for me on thursday, if that's not not cool i don't what is, to me that is just priceless...kewl!

Buck 15 is definitively the homiest joint at the beach right, I know because I haven't seen anything like it in the 16 years I live here...my friend knows the owner, this super cool lady which name honestly escapes me at the moment, but I must say she deserves a round of applause simply for her amazing taste on decoration...the room is a trip and 1/2...lots (and I mean lots!!!) of eye candy everywhere you turn...an oversized pink ceramic piggie-bank, a garden gnome (like the one from Amelie) miniature sculptures of funky looking characters...every piece of furniture is a piece of art and yes...the walls are covered with cool paintings...really, really, really cool...congrats to the owners of Buck 15...you rock!!!

Thanks Justin and Mike for taking care of my ears and my craving for good music, all my friends had an amazing time...let me put an early request for next thursday -> Peter Murphy's "Cut You Up"

cheers!!!

Funk

;D

Yeah, that pretty much summed it for me too! What a fuckin' cool party, and I'm just absolutely privileged to be doing it. Seriously folks, you NEED to come down and check this out, and I'm not just saying that because it's my party.