Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PARTY MONSTER

Guest LdySphynx

Guest The_Man

Saw it in the theater and own it. Think it was Culkin's return to movies. He does a great job as does Seth Green. It is about Limelight in the 90's. Good flick.

Guest LdySphynx

Saw it in the theater and own it. Think it was Culkin's return to movies. He does a great job as does Seth Green. It is about Limelight in the 90's. Good flick.

Thank You ;D.

Guest pod

It wasn't bad really as a docu-drama. Some historical inaccuracies, but you can't fault them too hardcore.

Oddly enough when I saw it, there was a charachter in the movie, that I met the real life basis of and didn't even know it.

Guest JMT

the dialogue is quite funny. yes some inaccuracies as pod pointed out. first time i saw it thought it was a bit too odd, but i grew to like it after another viewing.

seth green steals the show.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Has anyone watched it?

I pass it by at Blockbuster, but never get it.

It's supposed to be pretty good.

It was one of the wierdest movies I've ever seen and they got Keoki totally wrong imo......But it was a very weird movie....Ver y weird....

Guest Diabolique

i have the actual documentary...but the movie was "entertaining"

I have the book it was based on, "Disco Bloodbath" It's missing some entertaining elements, and personally I wish they had made reference to the whole Ketamine thing that was so prevalent in the book. I really enjoyed the movie though. Marilyn Manson was hilarious!

Guest JMT

I have the book it was based on, "Disco Bloodbath" It's missing some entertaining elements, and personally I wish they had made reference to the whole Ketamine thing that was so prevalent in the book. I really enjoyed the movie though. Marilyn Manson was hilarious!

they mentioned k several times in the movie. but i did read somewhere that the directors toned down the drug use in the movie bc they didnt think people would find it believable.

Guest Diabolique

they mentioned k several times in the movie. but i did read somewhere that the directors toned down the drug use in the movie bc they didnt think people would find it believable.

LOL! yup, they sure did party on!!! But when you think about Spun, that was all drugs the whole movie. Then again, the story of Micheal Alig and Angel's murder could be told from many different points of view, not just James St. James' k-induced observations.

Guest kcariaga

I do the same thing every time I am at Blockbuster-pass this movie up. I guess we will have to check it out since no one gave it a really bad review.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I do the same thing every time I am at Blockbuster-pass this movie up. I guess we will have to check it out since no one gave it a really bad review.

I gave it a bad review....It's weird....

Guest Cosmigonon

Weird does not equal bad... :P

Guest swirlundergrounder

Weird does not equal bad... :P

If you saw my facial expression while I said 'wierd' then you would know that I meant 'weird' in a bad way.

Guest swirlundergrounder

its a crazie movie, i mean its worth a watch any movie is...but its defintely out there ::)

Any movie is worth watching? I bet you wouldn't say that if you ever saw that movie 'The Core'.....LOL ::)

Guest JMT

its a crazie movie, i mean its worth a watch any movie is...but its defintely out there ::)

Any movie is worth watching? I bet you wouldn't say that if you ever saw that movie 'The Core'.....LOL ::)

i liked this movie but i agree, life is way too short to watch crappy movies. i for one get mad when i feel like i just wasted my money and, what is infinitely more valuable, my time on a completely worthless movie.

hahaha i just saw the core this past weekend. what a perfectly good waste of good actors in one movie

Guest swirlundergrounder

hahaha i just saw the core this past weekend. what a perfectly good waste of good actors in one movie

That plot has so much potential. I luv Hillary Swank but I hated this movie......It was one of the movies that I've seen in recent memories where in I walked out of the theatre mad...