LUST pres. BRIAN TAPPERT @ DELUX - MARCH 4

Guest vaughan

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JMT

I plan on coming all though probably won't stay tooo late.. LOL

You'll stay until you're allowed to leave.

and then The Garage.

Guest KellyKel

Lola would LOVE the Garage.

Lola has to be good :( becuz I have a wedding to attend on Saturday night.

Lola loves garages. Especially ones with deep beats ;) lol

Haha..well this Garage does not have deep beats... :P

Guest JMT

can someone post directions for me please. I'm coming from the south.

thanks

;D

I-95 to atlantic ave (delray, not pompano). take atlantic east about 2 miles, its on the right once it goes to 2 lanes.

Guest KellyKel

thanks

;D

I-95 to atlantic ave (delray, not pompano). take atlantic east about 2 miles, its on the left once it goes to 2 lanes.

Dude actually once you go east on Atlantic Ave...Delux will be on your right just as you cross over Swinton and goes down to one lane...you can either valet it or park one block further east from the club..there's parking behind Delux....

thanks

;D

I-95 to atlantic ave (delray, not pompano). take atlantic east about 2 miles, its on the left once it goes to 2 lanes.

Dude actually once you go east on Atlantic Ave...Delux will be on your right just as you cross over Swinton and goes down to one lane...you can either valet it or park one block further east from the club..there's parking behind Delux....

Or you can park for free by the dunkin donuts across the street.

Guest JMT

thanks

;D

shit youre right, i always come from federal.

So delrays Atlantic Blvd East - when i pass Swinton, it goes to one lane.. then its on the right.. is there a big sign?

I might be half in the bag by the time i arrive. lol

thanks ya'll :)

Guest KellyKel

So delrays Atlantic Blvd East - when i pass Swinton, it goes to one lane.. then its on the right.. is there a big sign?

I might be half in the bag by the time i arrive. lol

thanks ya'll :)

Hey girl...make sure you get off at Atlantic Avenue..NOT Atlantic Blvd...if you're coming from the south (Miami) you will see Atlantic Blvd first but don't get off there...that's Pompano Beach. Atlantic Avenue is about 20 mins North of Atlantic Blvd.....so when you go past Boca like Glades and shit..you know you're good...see ya at the D!!!

Hey girl...make sure you get off at Atlantic Avenue..NOT Atlantic Blvd...if you're coming from the south (Miami) you will see Atlantic Blvd first but don't get off there...that's Pompano Beach. Atlantic Avenue is about 20 mins North of Atlantic Blvd.....so when you go past Boca like Glades and shit..you know you're good...see ya at the D!!!

Yeah we call it the 2nd Atlantic exit down here... lol

thanks - c-ya Friday nite :o