Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Food and Wine festival.....anyone?

poysoniv

Hey people! just wanted to remind everyone that the food and wine festival is goin on this weekend. I'm most probably going to the Tasting Village on Sunday. Tickets are $100 :o and they can be bought online.

Also, theres a cool party going on in the shore club afterwards that sunday. its the batenders bash- they have the best bartenders competing and anyways, it should be fun.

So who's comin with me?!? ;)

Guest LeVeL

I went to this Wine Festival last year and it was the shit. I'm a huge wine lover and last year when I got a chance to taste all the different wines it was such a treat. The taste, the sparkle of wine is just something special.

This event is defintely worth going to especially if you are the type of person who doesn't know shit about wine. Or just a person who has had a bad encounter with wine in the past. Leave the cheap Grocery store wine alone and go taste some of the best wines in the world.

From French Italian to Spaniard wine the numerous types will be there. This event last year truly made me the wine lover I am now.

Guest macboy

Miriam, you know we'll be there Sunday if you want to meet up. I like to go early before the village opens and sit in on the chef presentations. They're great. Last year Giada and Nobu were there, and I think they're back this year.

The price went up from $75 because there were too many people last year so they decided to limit the tickets so that everyone can get to sample everything. Yummmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D

Miriam, you know we'll be there Sunday if you want to meet up. I like to go early before the village opens and sit in on the chef presentations. They're great. Last year Giada and Nobu were there, and I think they're back this year.

The price went up from $75 because there were too many people last year so they decided to limit the tickets so that everyone can get to sample everything. Yummmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D

I may join you! ;D

Guest Clauds

Hey people! just wanted to remind everyone that the food and wine festival is goin on this weekend. I'm most probably going to the Tasting Village on Sunday. Tickets are $100 :o and they can be bought online.

Also, theres a cool party going on in the shore club afterwards that sunday. its the batenders bash- they have the best bartenders competing and anyways, it should be fun.

So who's comin with me?!? ;)

I just checked online to purchase tickets for the Tasting Village on Sunday and the tickets are SOLD OUT!!! :-\

Does this mean I'm out of luck? :'(

Guest BANANANANI444

:( Awww... Im sorry... did u call or chk on line.. bc maybe they still have at the door... if not you could always have ur own vice and food festival - lol!!!! and you can get a group of freinds and do it together.... lol

just a thought.....

Guest BANANANANI444

Just take those $100.00 and go somewhere fun to eat... what type of food you into? and i can give ya some suggestions....

Guest Clauds

Just take those $100.00 and go somewhere fun to eat... what type of food you into? and i can give ya some suggestions....

Ummm, you've got a point. But still, I was looking forward to doing something different ... know what I mean jelly bean?

Guest DrFired

Ummm, you've got a point. But still, I was looking forward to doing something different ... know what I mean jelly bean?

I hear you Claud...we should grab everyone and go around town to different restaurants and order appetizers :)

Guest ramon

I hear you Claud...we should grab everyone and go around town to different restaurants and order appetizers :)

I reckon we all go to Porcao on Sunday ;)

Guest DrFired

I reckon we all go to Porcao on Sunday ;)

that's mighty tempting!!