Clubplanet Nightlife Community

opaque//bad pills

I am positive that there is a tune called "Bad Pills" by Wonderboy. It was Produced by Josh Collins, and it has the guy talking throughout it, describing how someone has been selling bad pills, etc.

That is the only "Bad Pills" track that I am aware of.

------------------

Unprotected Type Of Deal

That is the song. I have it on a compilation that was released from Flashtraxx Records, and it is listed as being by Wonderboy. The compilation was released after the Vinyl copy (which was realeased on June 9th, I believe). The cd compilation was released on the 29th of May; it is titled "Ecstasy-2" and it was compiled by Dj Naw-t-Boy (Joe Nardi). This compilation was released by Flashtraxx (just as the Opaque 12" was). It is listed under two names by the same label. I wasn't aware of the Opaque version, perhaps it is different. But from what you're describing (lyrically speaking)the words are the same.

------------------

Unprotected Type Of Deal

[This message has been edited by rudeboyyouth (edited 06-18-2001).]

I didnt realize Josh Collins released under so many different names. He is one of the best producers at this very moment, and he has been releasing some disgustingly nasty tunes; the type of shit that makes me fracture my shin dancing. Ezekial 25:17 is one of his phattest tracks.

Xavier Jacome (aka Dj Rip) is up there as well.

------------------

Unprotected Type Of Deal