Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Great quote from President Bush

Guest tres-b

Guest tres-b

"This notion that the United States is getting ready to attack Iran is simply ridiculous," Bush told a news conference after talks with European Union leaders.

"Having said that, all options are on the table."

Classic.

Guest trancepriest

"This notion that the United States is getting ready to attack Iran is simply ridiculous," Bush told a news conference after talks with European Union leaders.

"Having said that, all options are on the table."

Classic.

LOL... yeah I thought that was pretty funny too.

Guest tres-b

Regardless of whether you think we should attack Iran, the way he delivered this line was hilarious.

And for the record, I think we are stretched too thin to go after Iran right now.

Having said that, in 12 to 18 months....

Guest Seb

Regardless of whether you think we should attack Iran, the way he delivered this line was hilarious.

And for the record, I think we are stretched too thin to go after Iran right now.

Freedom is marching :P

Guest tres-b

I knew you were starting to come around, but this is a breakthrough... ;D

Guest maru37

Uhggg...please no! No more fighting please!

Guest Seb

Uhggg...please no! No more fighting please!

sarcasm anyone? ::)

Guest trancepriest

The Army is going to Iran in 5 months (August). I just talked to my man Chris who just back from Afghanistan and he's being shipped to Iran in August for 12 months....

Thats BS.. they wouldn't give them up heads up so early. Although I do think we're heading into Iran. But I'm positive orders haven't come down yet.. the Press would be all over it.

I think Bush's strategy is to let a few terrorist in so they can strike NYC with a nuclear weapon... then he'll be in Crawford, Texas on air... telling them... "See we ain't scared.... hit us with your best shot... fire away... We americans are tough... one nuclear blast won't dieter us... and we're still gonna cut social security and ask for a tax cut again."

You see its really a smoke the enemy out strategy. Bush is figuring that the terrorist themselves will die in the nuclear blast... and so fewer terrorist.

Guest slamminshaun

The tax cut saved our economy from the 9/11 aftermath. Deficits did result from it, but sometimes, deficits far outweigh the alternative.

The Army is going to Iran in 5 months (August). I just talked to my man Chris who just back from Afghanistan and he's being shipped to Iran in August for 12 months....

Thats BS.. they wouldn't give them up heads up so early. Although I do think we're heading into Iran. But I'm positive orders haven't come down yet.. the Press would be all over it.

I think Bush's strategy is to let a few terrorist in so they can strike NYC with a nuclear weapon... then he'll be in Crawford, Texas on air... telling them... "See we ain't scared.... hit us with your best shot... fire away... We americans are tough... one nuclear blast won't dieter us... and we're still gonna cut social security and ask for a tax cut again."

You see its really a smoke the enemy out strategy. Bush is figuring that the terrorist themselves will die in the nuclear blast... and so fewer terrorist.

Ooooooooooookay buddie.. We'll see. .. I didn't realize you worked for the government as an aide to pres. bush.

Guest trancepriest

Ooooooooooookay buddie.. We'll see. .. I didn't realize you worked for the government as an aide to pres. bush.

No... I'm his dope dealer. I really need to start cutting back his supply though.