Clubplanet Nightlife Community

well i started my weight gainer regiment

Bling

Guest tres-b

There is no doubt that steroids work. However, starting out by changing diet habits and hitting the gym hard should be the first steps.

Bling, you will be amazed at how much eating massive amounts of the right foods will do when combined w. a solid workout routine and proper rest.

Roids will blow you up, but before you take that step determine what goals you are attempting to attain. If you want to look like HHH then cycle. If you are going for something a little more lean, you can probably achieve the desired results naturally.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mursa

Eat Big , Lift Big and Sleep big ....thats the simplest method ...

.........Commitment is essential though .

ps...didnt bling say he joined a gym some 4 months ago ? ..cmon now !

Guest tres-b

Exactly!!!

Now if we could just get your politics worked out... 8)

Guest The_Man

Jesus Christ!!!!! He's not really going to juice up is he??!! ???

Stay away from that shit or else you'll have a raisin sack and your spotter at the gym will end up being your zit popping partner for your back as well!!!

Guest Diabolique

I haven't watched that movie "supersize me" so after i do, i'll come on here and edit my post lol

The guy who made that was ordered by his doctor twice to nix his project because his cholesterol was sky high....

steriods..bleeeech..nasty...I'm not willing to starve myself to fit into size 2 jeans, and you shouldn't be willing to put s**t in your temple either, YO! Sounds like there are haelthy ways to gain weight, and you should only consider that.

Guest jbit

Bling, my ex is a professional bodybuilder...hit me up if you are SERIOUS about this. Im having dinner with him tomorrow night and Ill gladly get some info for you. But if you are going to give up in a week I wont bother. ;)

You'd be doing him a serious disservice, he doesn't know how to properly train or eat and you would give him chemicals to inject???

Guest tres-b

Bling, my ex is a professional bodybuilder...hit me up if you are SERIOUS about this. Im having dinner with him tomorrow night and Ill gladly get some info for you. But if you are going to give up in a week I wont bother. ;)

You'd be doing him a serious disservice, he doesn't know how to properly train or eat and you would give him chemicals to inject???

C was offering to get Bling some advice on training, eating, and an overall program, not juice.

Guest mursa

Exactly!!!

Now if we could just get your politics worked out... 8)

::) Righttttttttttttttt

WTF?!?!? Who the hell is offering steroids? My ex is a professional bodybuilder who also owns a nutrition store and a consulting business...what the fuck man...Bling is my friend I would NEVER do that!!! Besides that my ex only competes once a year and doesnt juice until right before competiton if at all...maybe thats why he doesnt win.

C was offering to get Bling some advice on training, eating, and an overall program, not juice.

Thank you.

Bling, here's my 2 cents. I graduated @ 150, left bootcamp @ 170, got out of the service @ 180, went up to 215, and now have dropped to 190. You are like me, very fast metabolism and liitle mass. Here is what I did, It will take a while, but you can do it.

If you eat high protein diet, forget it, you will gain crap even with the gym plus you run the risk of damaging your liver. You have to eat carbs, and carbs, and carbs...Rice, potatoes, pasta, etc...Plus you have to workout, wether it be pushups, situps, running, something to get you to build muscle so you won't get fat.

This is a process known to any bodybuilder, you bulk up (get mass and fat) and then they lean out in 12 weeks before contest by reducing carbs gradually. Next time we see each other out talk to me I'll give you some advice.

thanks for the advice. def . perhaps fri at chesterfield ?

Guest Davenavarro10

Bling at least your goal is realistic. It can definitely be accomplished. Now if you wanted to get to 235 lbs I don't think that would be possible without using steroids. You can either eat whatever you want (like a pig) and then lose the fat, or you can eat healthy 4 to 6 times a day, workout hard, and do cardio. Either way i'm sure you'll see results.