Clubplanet Nightlife Community

well i started my weight gainer regiment

Bling

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

starting off withsome ensure 3 times a day then gonna go to gnc today and pick up the good shit 8)

Bling you have to start working out buddy.

or better yet do some Steroids 8)

Guest tres-b

If you think you are eating enough, you arent...

Here is an example diet for serious weight gain:

wake up at 7 am

drink myoplex shake or have 2 protien bars

8:30 12 eggs, cub of oatmeal and 2 milks (cafeteria style)

10:30 drink shake

12:30 3 chicken breasts and 2 baked potatoes and 2 milks OR 2 double whoppers

3:30 shake or 1 cans of tuna or protien bar

5:30-6:30 workout - drink white lightening or blue thunder during or near end of workout (this is the most important thing) - its a protien shake with some good sugars in it

7:00 1 lb of hamburger, 1 sweet potatoe (microwaved for 7 mins) with water or diet coke

9:00 shake

A friend of mine sent this to me when I started gaining. He is about 220. I started at 150 but currently sit at 171(no juice) so even us "hard gainers" can put on lbs. I dont eat quite what is on here, but then again I dont want to be 220 either. Just wanted to give you an example diet. When in doubt, eat and make sure it is AT LEAST every 2 hours.

wake up at 7 am

5:30-6:30 workout - drink white lightening or blue thunder during or near end of workout (this is the most important thing) - its a protien shake with some good sugars in it

7:00 1 lb of hamburger, 1 sweet potatoe (microwaved for 7 mins) with water or diet coke

A friend of mine sent this to me when I started gaining. He is about 220. I started at 150 but currently sit at 171(no juice) so even us "hard gainers" can put on lbs. I dont eat quite what is on here, but then again I dont want to be 220 either. Just wanted to give you an example diet. When in doubt, eat and make sure it is AT LEAST every 2 hours.

you must spend your remaining 3 hours per day on the toilet.

Guest trancepriest

wake up at 7 am

That seems like the recipe for an heart attack.

Guest tres-b

As I said, my diet is a trimmed down version of this one. I eat a lot more chicken and a lot less red meat. Red meat will put weight on you faster but I like chicken, fish, pork for health reasons.

I just wanted to give the Blingster the shock that I got when I read this. I didnt get the disciplne and commitment that it takes to achieve results.

Guest JMT

wake up at 7 am

lol and protein doesnt exactly smell like roses on the back end.

Guest LeVeL

Yeah that protein gives you gas man. But if you really want to gain weight Protein is great. But to me it sounds like Bling wants to get Diesel before Conference. So my recomendation Bling is get on Steroids dude.

You can always give Jose Canseco a call he works out in Crunch gym in South Beach.

Guest tres-b

Yeah that protein gives you gas man. But if you really want to gain weight Protein is great. But to me it sounds like Bling wants to get Diesel before Conference. So my recomendation Bling is get on Steroids dude.

You can always give Jose Canseco a call he works out in Crunch gym in South Beach.

Its the Juice that makes the Juicehead...

Guest LeVeL

wake up at 7 am

Hey I have a friend on a similar weight gain plan and the guy tells me he shits atleast 3 times a day.

Thats some serious shit man

But the things you have to do to gain weight are not easy.

I for one have a fast metabolism which makes it extremely hard to gain weight. But hitting the weight and taking some supplements have made me gain 10ilb in the last month.

Guest durrtylexx

Bling buddy just remember that when working out its a lifestyle change, don't expect miracles. It takes time, don't give up and in a year or so you'll see a difference. Good luck man.

Guest Cosmigonon

Bling buddy just remember that when working out its a lifestyle change, don't expect miracles. It takes time, don't give up and in a year or so you'll see a difference. Good luck man.

Words of wisdon.

I eat a lot of protein too, gained like 10 or 15 pounds in the last 10 months, and I shit a LOT. Basically everytime i eat, half hour later, sometimes I haven't even finished my meal and I have to go running to the toilet.

Guest tres-b

If you think you are eating enough' date=' you arent...

wake up at 7 am

[/quote']

Hey I have a friend on a similar weight gain plan and the guy tells me he shits atleast 3 times a day.

I for one have a fast metabolism which makes it extremely hard to gain weight. But hitting the weight and taking some supplements have made me gain 10ilb in the last month.

10lbs in a month :o...what supplements are you injecting?

Unless the 10lbs is H2O weight from creatine then I understand.

Guest Diabolique

just smoke ;D

That stuff works wonders for weight gain. I got sick once w/ bronchitis, I was 117 at the time (I'm about 125 now), and lost 9 lbs. A girlfriend introduced me to it to stimulate my appetite. It worked, and it was very enjoyable to eat lots of food. Just my $.02

Guest jbit

stay away from GNC, they charge retail for everything......hit up a Nutrition Depot...just as cheap as ordering online. Get one of the 10lb. dog food bags filled with weight gainer......it'll run you about $50.

Guest The_Man

just smoke ;D

That stuff works wonders for weight gain. I got sick once w/ bronchitis, I was 117 at the time (I'm about 125 now), and lost 9 lbs. A girlfriend introduced me to it to stimulate my appetite. It worked, and it was very enjoyable to eat lots of food. Just my $.02

Yeah, bro. Smokin' is da bomb. Slurpees and sweets will never have tasted so good. Plus you'll be chill.

Don't even think of goin da other route. Roids, g and Jonathan Peters are NOT the way to go.

Guest LeVeL

wake up at 7 am

10lbs in a month :o...what supplements are you injecting?

Unless the 10lbs is H2O weight from creatine then I understand.

I am taking some kind of Russian Anabolic Weight Gainer. And well I have gained 12 pounds actually...I gained 2 pounds just yesterday. Man I am beating up those weights though.

But I been eating like an animal. I am eating Meat Like Crazy, chicken,rice,beans,pizza,egss,ect.

I am staying away from drugs,soda, and bitches :P...believe it or not in order to gain weight you need tostay away from having sex and since I am saving myself until marriage then that wont be a problem. :P

Guest SOBEGUY

All of you guys are idiots, you want a disease like Alonzo Mourning has. That weight gainer crap wrecks havoc on your liver and kidneys. Just eat food of nutritional value and work out regularly. Also, sleep is important....it's doesn't help getting 6 hours of sleep every weekend like you club fiends do.

Bling, protein is perfect for you. Even just for the fact if you have a stress full job, protein shake in the morning, gets not only your body going, but it fuels your brain... You won't have that 9 till 11am brain lag any more. You are ready to pound numbers at 9am.. www.massnutrition.com is out of miami, 10 pounds of optimum protein is 50 bucks... it's real good.. you'll find no better deal. The protein is made in Sunrise..

Secondly weight gainer, worked for me in college, but see I have a big frame and broad shoulders. You don't...

My suggestion is to talk to a personal trainer and tell them what your goals..

Remember no gym regarless of what you take, will waste your time..

Guest Cosmigonon

wake up at 7 am

Dude, I know you're gonna gain a lot of weight, but how the hell are you gonna keep that HUGE BELLY from appearing???