Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paris Hilton: 'I want to apologize'

Guest trancepriest

Guest trancepriest

Paris Hilton: 'I want to apologize'

'I don't know why this stuff always happens to me'

Thursday, February 24, 2005 Posted: 9:32 AM EST (1432 GMT)

NEW YORK (AP) -- While Hollywood gossips about who was -- and wasn't -- in Paris Hilton's cell phone book, the hotel heiress/reality TV star says she feels "horrible."

Last week, Hilton's cell phone was hacked into and its contents (her phone numbers and e-mail addresses) were posted on the Internet.

In an interview with Us Weekly magazine, on newsstands Friday, Hilton says: "I feel horrible that, once again, someone has invaded my privacy. I want to apologize to all my friends and family. I don't know why this stuff always happens to me, but I wish it wouldn't anymore."

Hilton, 24, said she first heard the news from her sister, Nicky.

"(Nicky) told me it was out there," she said. "It's too upsetting for me -- I can't believe it."

Some of her friends have been besieged with calls and e-mails. Actress Lindsay Lohan tells the magazine: "It's crazy. I even got an e-mail from someone pretending to be Hugh Hefner."

Hilton's privacy was previously exposed when a sex tape of her and an ex-boyfriend became a cyberspace novelty. She stars on the Fox TV reality show "The Simple Life 3: Interns" with friend Nicole Richie, daughter of R&B singer Lionel Richie.

Guest LeVeL

she got naked in front of a camera for her and her boyfriend. and the shit she's going through now wasn't her fault at all. i feel bad for her

yeah i agree...I feel bad for the girl. No one should have their privacy exposed like that. A lot of people have stuff in their closet that they would never like other sto know imagine that it happened to you.

Guest saintjohn

She insisted on using her pet dog's name as the password for her "hacked" cell phone account. Her "secret" question (in case she forgot her password) was "What is the name of my favorite pet?" You know, the little dog she carried around everywhere and then went missing when her place was burglarized? Like, duh. That's Felony Stupid.

Guest klit

don't ever feel bad for someone who owns her own plane and will never have to work for anything in her life >:(

Why is that? So because of being lucky and being born into money she shouldn't be treated like anybody else.

God knows how many women take pics of themselves with their husbands/boyfriends, but luckily not much have to deal with what she had to since the pics probably won't be worth as much since not famous. I would feel bad for her about the tape thing, but with it she got the fame she was always looking for and many gigs cause of it so it's not as bad as it could have been for her.

Guest pod

Seriously, if you get your image captured, it stands a fair chance of getting out somehow.

I don't feel bad for her one bit...lackluster security on her personal info.

Guest cutchemist

don't ever feel bad for someone who owns her own plane and will never have to work for anything in her life >:(

Why is that? So because of being lucky and being born into money she shouldn't be treated like anybody else.

God knows how many women take pics of themselves with their husbands/boyfriends, but luckily not much have to deal with what she had to since the pics probably won't be worth as much since not famous. I would feel bad for her about the tape thing, but with it she got the fame she was always looking for and many gigs cause of it so it's not as bad as it could have been for her.

everything in life levels out = equals out...

00 = 00

+100 = -100

there is a price for every pleasure....no one deserves the horse shit we are delt in this life...

i'm saying a little hacking is the price for what she has

Guest tres-b

no, i don't feel bad for her for that video tape, i'm talking about her private info getting hacked. that sucks.

Im cryin a river for Paris as I type this.... ::)