Congrats Michelle (lula)

AndrewChibale

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It sucks not being part of the circle of trust called AA :'(

Okay okay......I'll let the cat out of the bag. I GOT A JOB!! A REAL JOB!!!! Making use of my degree I just earned!!!!! :o:D 8)

Dam I was about to say,wtf are these AA folks celebrating?!

But thats awesome news Michelle,its good to see good people do some positive progress in life,wish you nothing but the best.

8)

Guest djsoooonice

Okay okay......I'll let the cat out of the bag. I GOT A JOB!! A REAL JOB!!!! Making use of my degree I just earned!!!!! :o:D 8)

Congratulations !!! :)

Guest ILLMATIC

Saq pase Lula!

Congrats gurl!!! Welcome to the weekly 9 to 5 grind.

Sounds like the beginning of another crazy and wild weekend. Hope to see you this weekend.

;)

SHIT !! I DIDNT EVEN KNOW YOU HAD A FUCKIN CAT ???

congrats michelle. hard work and dedication to one's studies does pay off. its not an easy road. you took the path less traveled by...

it was bumpy..... even full of potholes.... many before you.fell but u successfully got through ur classes, graduated and now u are reaping all that you have sown.

im very proud of you michelle

:-*

Guest lulamishka

Too many people to reply to, so I'm just gonna say thanks for the well wishes, everyone! I really appreciate it. :) :) :)

And for those that saw me tonight...you guys are great!! Thank you for a great time tonight. ;) And I still smell like food. Do you?? :D

Too many people to reply to, so I'm just gonna say thanks for the well wishes, everyone! I really appreciate it. :) :) :)

And for those that saw me tonight...you guys are great!! Thank you for a great time tonight. ;) And I still smell like food. Do you?? :D

i smell like a huge chicken fajitas !! WTF MAITTE !!?? whose fuckin idea was this ? >:( >:(

;D good times ;D

i smell like a huge chicken fajitas !! WTF MAITTE !!?? whose fuckin idea was this ? >:( >:(

;D good times ;D

Umm yeah do you have the wine list? ???

;D

;D good times ;D

;D

ROFLMMFAOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!

Guest lulamishka

;D good times ;D

;D

ROFLMMFAOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!

Ya know, I wish I could remember exactly when this moment happened...I think I was too busy thinking about my food or drinking up my sake...

Guest lulamishka

WTF? The stench on my clothes is le strong. :o

I'm tempted to have my shirt for breakfast in the morning.

Naa, I think it would be better for lunch.