Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DANNY TENAGLIA, DANNY HOWELLS, PAUL OAKENFOLD & PETE TONG CONFIRMED

cotoncandydream

Guest LeVeL

My question is with all these acts and dj's will they have enough time to play to the crowd. I believe an hour of a dj spinning is too little time to enjoy their set.

With more acts being added will this shorten their Dj sets or will you guys extend dj set.

And one last thing will there be a possibility that the festival is extended for a longer time?

My question is with all these acts and dj's will they have enough time to play to the crowd. I believe an hour of a dj spinning is too little time to enjoy their set.

With more acts being added will this shorten their Dj sets or will you guys extend dj set.

And one last thing will there be a possibility that the festival is extended for a longer time?

If you watch the DVD from last years Ultra you will see that each artist makes the most of there set time and dosnt waste time taking the energy of this massive event over the edge...

Ultra 7 is going to be the best dance music event ever produced in the United States...Hands down....[glow=red' date=2,300]Do not miss it[/glow]... 8)

Guest The_Man

each artist makes the most of there set time and dosnt waste time

I agree that they do and should. It's like a demo cd, if you don't grab my attention in the first 15 minutes at ultra then I'm done with the performance. On to the next dj. ;D

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

The line up is pretty great but yepp I also agree with LeVeL its sooo many people to enjoy their sets is gonna be hard.. Hopefully since its short its also sweet =)

Guest kcariaga

I don't agree with you guys. It is really cool to be able to hear so many different djs and types of music. If you are looking for extended sets, you can catch a lot of these dj's at the club.

I think when you have this amount of time you bring your A game and not mess around. You are among your peers and fans. This is the Winter Music Conference.....shock me, surprise me, thrill me! And it is great to force people to place unknown and new tracks cause they don't want to play what the other guy is playing. ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

Well, I had bought tickets, but wasn';t too excited. i was going with my buddies, basically because none of us had ever been there, but I can tell you, NOW I'm starting to get excited. I'm so glad I bought those tickets...