ATTN: ARIEL...

Guest rollyp66

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ariel

LMAO!!!!! BRO!!!!!!!!

It was an awesome crazy night!! Definately BROKEN in search of the nearest garbage cans around..Just ask the assassin for proof lol!! ;D

Guest Clauds

LMAO! I wish I would've been there to witness such incident ...

baby girl!!!!! dam i havent seen you in forever! :-\

I miss ya too baby cakes! :-*

Guest Devilicious

A few birds told me that someone was BROKEN with no shirt running around looking for garbage cans lol

lol

at least you made it to the garbage can, ariel! would have been a major party foul if it had happened on the dance floor hehe

Guest rollyp66

Although Ariel I'm still impressed you managed to be Broken 2 nights in a row lol You know pretty soon we're going to have tp bronze you and give you to the assassin as a trophy to put on the bar. With you giving a thumbs up :P

Guest barstar diana

LMAO!!!!! BRO!!!!!!!!

It was an awesome crazy night!! Definately BROKEN in search of the nearest garbage cans around..Just ask the assassin for proof lol!! ;D

what did i miss!!! :x

Guest Satan

A few birds told me that someone was BROKEN with no shirt running around looking for garbage cans lol

:o

yeah, and ya'll thought it was queer for me to wear a pink shirt. i like my pink shirt. pink is the new black you know

Guest Ariel

LMAO!!!!! BRO!!!!!!!!

you missed an amazing night!!

what did i miss!!! :x

Guest THE ASSASSIN

Although Ariel I'm still impressed you managed to be Broken 2 nights in a row lol You know pretty soon we're going to have tp bronze you and give you to the assassin as a trophy to put on the bar. With you giving a thumbs up :P

LOL

Guest Ariel

"Ariels own Oscar Trophy" 8)

Guest Satan

hey if you ever need to make a buck you can put up "the mascot" for sale on E-bay.

but check with me first, im planning on building a new bar, i think ariel would look great in broze in front of the mirror

Guest rollyp66

Hey Assassin all of us here REALLY want you to post a certain picture of your soon to be mantle piece lol

LOL! ASS!!

You know I'm just playing with ya... but I give you props homie for a guy your size you hung with us well on friday!!! I think Ariel went around the world and than some on friday.

Guest Ariel

Hey Assassin all of us here REALLY want you to post a certain picture of your soon to be mantle piece lol

LOL! ASS!!

You know I'm just playing with ya... but I give you props homie for a guy your size you hung with us well on friday!!! I think Ariel went around the world and than some on friday.

Yea I went all over the place! Crobar, Amika, 112....DESTRUCTION! and come to think of it...you wanted me to finish that bottle before I left 112!!! lol

Guest rollyp66

LOL! ASS!!

Yea I went all over the place! Crobar, Amika, 112....DESTRUCTION! and come to think of it...you wanted me to finish that bottle before I left 112!!! lol

You helped lol

Guest Electric Eel

Its so funny that you guys are talking about this, I was in the trophy store the other day and I found this so I had to get it

7e1d3add.gif