Clubplanet Nightlife Community

From Dusk Till Dawn - Part Two (Promo Mix)

Guest AlanS

Guest Seb

Nice cover 8) Downloading right now ;D

I've been trying to get Apartment X for weeks now from Dancerecords, every time it comes in its sold out within minutes. :P

Guest tnitscher

oh , thanx ! this mix is really nice ... i've streamed it once and now i'm downloading it =) thank you for sharing it with us 8)

Guest AlanS

oh , thanx ! this mix is really nice ... i've streamed it once and now i'm downloading it =) thank you for sharing it with us 8)

Your welcome :)

Guest AlanS

I've been trying to get Apartment X for weeks now from Dancerecords, every time it comes in its sold out within minutes. :P

Dirty, dirty track 8) Picked that one up locally ;)

Guest swirlundergrounder

Hey man...i thought this had something to do with lexicon Avenue.....I'll give this a listen..nice CD covers by the way......Simple yet effective....me likes ...me likes.....

Guest AlanS

Hey man...i thought this had something to do with lexicon Avenue.....I'll give this a listen..nice CD covers by the way......Simple yet effective....me likes ...me likes.....

Tru, that or the Howells track right? I said to hell with it and named it that anyway :)

Guest swirlundergrounder

Tru, that or the Howells track right? I said to hell with it and named it that anyway :)

They are going to come after you for brand infringement.....lol

• 2 weeks later...