Clubplanet Nightlife Community

only 18!~! any luck!?

Guest foxxxyliss

Guest foxxxyliss

Hey~ Im going to miami for 5 days in mid april and want to go clubbing!! Are there any clubs that are 18 and over??? yah, im only 18.. heh... Thanks!!! xoxoxo lyssa xoxoxox

Guest b00tyman07

check out warehouse...not sure but under the old name it was 18 and over for females, your best bet is just to test places out and see who bites...and a nipple flash here or there doesn't hurt. when you comin down btw?

Guest ILLMATIC

Chucky Cheese's? ::)

Dandy Bear........................... Its better than chucky cheese

LMAO!!

Show the young buck some love!

Guest b00tyman07

Chucky Cheese's? ::)

Dandy Bear........................... Its better than chucky cheese

LMAO!!

Show the young buck some love!

you guys better be nice to us...remember, the children are our future...and who knows some of you fockers might be working for me someday ;D

Guest pod

I gotta ask though. When did Miami suddenly hold this attraction for the under 21 set? It's known pretty far and wide that it is a hard limit of 21 and up for 95 percent of the venues around here. Frankly, if I were underage, I wouldn't come down here on a chance that I could get into a club. WMC or not, doorpeople are harsh because their jobs are on the line. Most clubs will fire doorpeople on the spot for knowingly allowing underagers in. It's the liquor license at risk after all.

I made that mistake once, two friends of mine and I went to Key West when we were 18. Ended up getting denied almost everywhere, spent the night at the hotel watching HBO and getting tanked on our own booze.

I gotta ask though. When did Miami suddenly hold this attraction for the under 21 set? It's known pretty far and wide that it is a hard limit of 21 and up for 95 percent of the venues around here. Frankly, if I were underage, I wouldn't come down here on a chance that I could get into a club. WMC or not, doorpeople are harsh because their jobs are on the line. Most clubs will fire doorpeople on the spot for knowingly allowing underagers in. It's the liquor license at risk after all.

I made that mistake once, two friends of mine and I went to Key West when we were 18. Ended up getting denied almost everywhere, spent the night at the hotel watching HBO and getting tanked on our own booze.

you make a very good point. i remember when i was under 21, i only tried to work my local joints (in tallahassee). miami wasn't MIAMI until i hit 21. and i have noticed quite a few of these inquiries. i don't think they're coming for the sole purpose of trying to get into clubs, some are probably coming with others that are over 21, or are coming with their families, etc.

Guest b00tyman07

i understand what you all are saying, but while daytona or ft lauderdale might be more obvious places for spring break im not into chugging beer and wet t shirt contests kinda make me cringe...i like miami because of its intelligent nightlife and cool atmosphere, and the place is fuckin beautiful. yeah its a risk that my friends and i won't get in anywhere, but a life without risks isn't a life worth living

Guest b00tyman07

p.s. I've got four midterms and two papers this week and the only thing keeping me sane is thinking about being on south beach next week...so try not to rain on my parade

Guest b00tyman07

chugging beer and wet t shirt contests kinda make me cringe...

huh???? are you CRAZY?????? dude in a couple of years you're not going to be able to experience things like this. enjoy it now.

i drink vodka not beer, and tits don't do anything for me unless they're in my hand...where they belong

huh???? are you CRAZY?????? dude in a couple of years you're not going to be able to experience things like this. enjoy it now.

i drink vodka not beer, and tits don't do anything for me unless they're in my hand...where they belong

you are wise beyond your years. the point is...when chicks are chugging beer, they'll LET YOU put their tits in your hand. ;D

Guest b00tyman07

you are wise beyond your years. the point is...when chicks are chugging beer, they'll LET YOU put their tits in your hand. ;D

tooshay sir...but what you forget is girls who drink beer soon get beer bellies...liquor keeps em fit and firm

tooshay sir...but what you forget is girls who drink beer soon get beer bellies...liquor keeps em fit and firm

well that's just plain ridiculous.

Guest kcariaga

Hey~ Im going to miami for 5 days in mid april and want to go clubbing!! Are there any clubs that are 18 and over??? yah, im only 18.. heh... Thanks!!! xoxoxo lyssa xoxoxox

i could hook u up at some clubs but im always up for private parties :D

lol

very bad Andrew

Guest DrFired

damn andrew ;D

Guest b00tyman07

OH I SEE! hook up the new girl and the b00tyman gets jack...i'll remember this Chibale. You're out of my circle of trust FOCKER! >:(

Guest BANANANANI444
:D well worst case scenario you could always go downtown if you cant get in.. to places like SOHO... Although they might not be anything like Crobar or Masions or Space.. it's atleast somewhere you can shake your rump and get in w/o any hassels....