Clubplanet Nightlife Community

50 Cent: In a 'Tupac spiral'?

Guest Davenavarro10

He's got way too many things to worry about that are a lot more important than gangster rappers.

Guest durrtylexx

All those guys except the Roots are washed out and dont have anything else to Rap about.

They will eventually fall into the trend.

Bro, don't talk about something when you don't about it. Common, Talib, Mos Def have been around for a long time and continue to sell records. The never followed a trend and continue to flourish as artists.

Guest LeVeL

Bro, don't talk about something when you don't about it. Common, Talib, Mos Def have been around for a long time and continue to sell records. The never followed a trend and continue to flourish as artists.

Believe me I know about these guys...I Love the Rap game and they definetely have lyrical skills but they are washed out. They dont sell albums period...they are probably respected and you probably think they are the shit. But they are no where close to the level of 50 cent.

50 cent will be remembered 20 years from now and Erick Sermon, Talib Kwali,Common..ect will be remembered as just guys who had skills but never actually blew up.

And when you talk about these guys not following trends then there is where you are wrong every single artist in the rap game follows a trend you probably dont notice..but what they are rapping about has been done before.

Guest durrtylexx

Bro' date=' don't talk about something when you don't about it. Common, Talib, Mos Def have been around for a long time and continue to sell records. The never followed a trend and continue to flourish as artists.

[/quote']

Believe me I know about these guys...I Love the Rap game and they definetely have lyrical skills but they are washed out. They dont sell albums period...they are probably respected and you probably think they are the shit. But they are no where close to the level of 50 cent.

50 cent will be remembered 20 years from now and Erick Sermon, Talib Kwali,Common..ect will be remembered as just guys who had skills but never actually blew up.

And when you talk about these guys not following trends then there is where you are wrong every single artist in the rap game follows a trend you probably dont notice..but what they are rapping about has been done before.

and 50cent is a carbon copy of every other rapper aswell. atleast common and the other rappers that I mentioned bring soul and love to their music. 50 is just trying to be thugged out pop artist, sort of like Ja Rule. he talks the talk but he's doing the same thing as Ja. I dont hate the game, but these so-called thugs are all about controversy and people are getting tired of it.

Guest tres-b

50 is a high class DMX

Yall gonna make me lose my mind

Up in here

Up in here

They are both low rent compared to the majority of the world-regardless of bank accounts.

Guest LeVeL

and 50cent is a carbon copy of every other rapper aswell. atleast common and the other rappers that I mentioned bring soul and love to their music. 50 is just trying to be thugged out pop artist, sort of like Ja Rule. he talks the talk but he's doing the same thing as Ja. I dont hate the game, but these so-called thugs are all about controversy and people are getting tired of it.

Well I already made my point case closed...different styles for differnt folks.

Thats what its all about every Rapper gotta have their fanbase.

Guest The_Man

He's got way too many things to worry about that are a lot more important than gangster rappers.

So Howard Stern is one of those more important things, huh?