Clubplanet Nightlife Community

People On Cell Phones

Guest LdySphynx

Guest LdySphynx

Ok, I will admit that I am one to always be on my cell phone.....but there are certain places and situations that I myself think is very rude to use them.

For example: I was at the Pharmacy today getting some items, and the lady in front of me who was paying was just chatting away on her cell phone and was not paying attention to how much she had to pay. She was holding up the line cause she was trying to look through her purse and trying to hold her phone with her shoulder. This just got to me, and I had to tell her to please get off the phone and pay attention to what she had to do >:(. The poor cashier looked at me and thanked me cause she was really frustrated with her and you know they can't say anything to the customer.

So other places I think cell phone calls should be put on hold are Drive Thrus & When you go to order Food or pay for anything in general!!!!

I think this is very rude to the cashier and to the people behind you!!!

Guest trancepriest

The entire culture is rude.. making money, looking/keeping busy... is all that matters in Americana nowadays... sad but true.

Guest LdySphynx

good job, Sphynxy. i cant stand when people talk on a cell phone when interacting with others.

Thank You baby, but seriously......this lady took my blood to the boling point!!!

Guest LeVeL

Let me tell you I wanted to talk about this...because I been seeing a lot of Cops on their cellphones while on duty.

Now I for one am not a World Class Citizen. ;D

I am an Aggresive Driver..I tend to speed a lot.... 8). I am basically that guy who wont let you get into his lane..no matter what your doing..I am that guy who gets on the back of your car and gets so close that if your infront of me you will have to move out the way...Move ut the way BITCH...MOVE!

Well to cut this post short...I tend to sped a lot and I speed even when cops are around and I speed around them because I see them on duty talking shit in the phone. Now what the hell is a cop doing talking on their cellphone while on duty..I dont get it.

THOSE ARE TAXPAYERS MONEY AT WORK and they are going to WASTE!

There should be some kind of rule that a cop should not be talking away when on duty...its just not right. Next time your around a Cop pay attention to them and see how they are just talking away on the phone..

Very sad I tell you but cellphones are very distracting and annoying.

I hate those loud people who talk on their cellphone and reveil their whole conversation to everyone. I dont care how many bitches you have fucked or How much money your making..lalala.....thats your private life...keep it private. :-X

Guest pod

Cops use their cells as a point-to-point communication device that is reasonably secure. A lot of the time they are talking about something relevant.

Guest trancepriest

Let me tell you I wanted to talk about this...because I been seeing a lot of Cops on their cellphones while on duty.

Now I for one am not a World Class Citizen. ;D

I am an Aggresive Driver..I tend to speed a lot.... 8). I am basically that guy who wont let you get into his lane..no matter what your doing..I am that guy who gets on the back of your car and gets so close that if your infront of me you will have to move out the way...Move ut the way BITCH...MOVE!

Well to cut this post short...I tend to sped a lot and I speed even when cops are around and I speed around them because I see them on duty talking shit in the phone. Now what the hell is a cop doing talking on their cellphone while on duty..I dont get it.

THOSE ARE TAXPAYERS MONEY AT WORK and they are going to WASTE!

There should be some kind of rule that a cop should not be talking away when on duty...its just not right. Next time your around a Cop pay attention to them and see how they are just talking away on the phone..

Very sad I tell you but cellphones are very distracting and annoying.

I hate those loud people who talk on their cellphone and reveil their whole conversation to everyone. I dont care how many bitches you have fucked or How much money your making..lalala.....thats your private life...keep it private. :-X

You're kind of retarded aren't you?

Guest Cosmigonon

So other places I think cell phone calls should be put on hold are Drive Thrus & When you go to order Food or pay for anything in general!!!!

Thank you very much!!! You should tell that to my ex-gf... :-X

Guest lulamishka

I worked at a salon for the past 5 years....and what I'd REALLY hate are clients that I'd see sit in their stylist chair and start yapping on their cell phone while the hairstylist is trying to do a haircut or highlight or whatever.

GET OFF YOUR FUCKING CELL PHONE YOU IDIOT!! When you complain later that your haircut wasn't even or that your friggin' hilights weren't placed right...ITS YOUR FUCKIN' FAULT!!

And while you're at it, uncross your fucking legs when you sit there. You're getting a friggin' haircut that you are later gonna complain about if its not done right! And quit reading that damn magazine so adamently while you're getting a cut, highlites, or shampoo. Like if that magazine is more important than that haircut you made an appointment to friggin' do!

OK, I'm done venting. :) Thank you for your time & patience.

Guest LdySphynx

I worked at a salon for the past 5 years....and what I'd REALLY hate are clients that I'd see sit in their stylist chair and start yapping on their cell phone while the hairstylist is trying to do a haircut or highlight or whatever.

GET OFF YOUR FUCKING CELL PHONE YOU IDIOT!! When you complain later that your haircut wasn't even or that your friggin' hilights weren't placed right...ITS YOUR FUCKIN' FAULT!!

And while you're at it, uncross your fucking legs when you sit there. You're getting a friggin' haircut that you are later gonna complain about if its not done right! And quit reading that damn magazine so adamently while you're getting a cut, highlites, or shampoo. Like if that magazine is more important than that haircut you made an appointment to friggin' do!

Ok I think this calls for my breathing excercises.............Breathe in Breathe out, Breathe in Breathe Out.................but I hear ya girl my mom is a beautician and she had a client that would always fall asleep when she would blow dry her hair. One day she got sick of it and yanked her hair and the chick woke up like WTF what happened? My mom goes oh nothing, LMAO.....she never fell asleep again :P!!!!

But yep I have been witness to those types of clients as well!!!!

Guest Cosmigonon

But I like to read when I get my hair cut... oh wait, that's why my haircuts always suck... :P

Guest ic143

Great post LdYSphYnX! What I hate the most are the people who have nextels and are walking around for everyone to hear the whole conversation. Don't get me wrong...I don't have anything against nextel but the people who use them can be so damn annoying.

Great post LdYSphYnX! What I hate the most are the people who have nextels and are walking around for everyone to hear the whole conversation. Don't get me wrong...I don't have anything against nextel but the people who use them can be so damn annoying.

So true.

Back when I was in college I would hate it when someone in class got a phone call. Is it that hard to put it on pager or silent mode? I think it's just rude to everyone else. You would also get the clown whose phone would ring and ring and not even realize it was theirs.

::)

Guest ic143

Nothing worst than Nextel walkie talkies. DAMN! those who invented them.

Exactly, that's what I'm talking about. I'm just not interested in what the person who has one has to say or the person they are talking to...

Guest The_Man

I get pissed instantly when I hear those God damn Nextels. It makes me want to yank that shit our of their hands, break the fuckin thing on the ground and say STFU!!!!!!!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

Yep those Nextel 2 way Radios are a pain in the ass, I remember once in the movies this guy started talking over it.....oh boy you can imagine all the Shhhoshing that when on in that movie theater. Yeah Cell Phones are bad, but those walkie talkies are worse.............and now Verizon has them too >:(!!!

Guest LdySphynx

Thank GOD its not another cut and paste post! Thank you.

Hey now, my last few posts have been originals thank you very much ::)!!!

yowza

;D