Clubplanet Nightlife Community

People On Cell Phones

Guest LdySphynx

Guest guyman1966

Thank GOD its not another cut and paste post! Thank you.

Hey now, my last few posts have been originals thank you very much ::)!!!

But I can't give you any type of shit when you are posting your personal feelins or situation. I'm an asshole but I won't make fun of real life pain or problems. At least not for you... today... for now... maybe later ;D

Guest LdySphynx

Thank GOD its not another cut and paste post! Thank you.

Hey now, my last few posts have been originals thank you very much ::)!!!

But I can't give you any type of shit when you are posting your personal feelins or situation. I'm an asshole but I won't make fun of real life pain or problems. At least not for you... today... for now... maybe later ;D

LOL, fair enough ;)!!!

Although, I am behind on my copy & paste threads ::)!!!!

Guest JMT

i got a nextel from my company to use for work. i refuse to use the radio feature, even when alone. i hate that noise so much.

Guest ic143

i got a nextel from my company to use for work. i refuse to use the radio feature, even when alone. i hate that noise so much.

And THAT'S why we love ya! :-*

Guest JMT

And THAT'S why we love ya! :-*

;) :-*

Guest Electric Eel

I am an Aggresive Driver..I tend to speed a lot.... 8). I am basically that guy who wont let you get into his lane..no matter what your doing..I am that guy who gets on the back of your car and gets so close that if your infront of me you will have to move out the way...Move ut the way BITCH...MOVE!

I hate drivers like you! I'm a fast driver but if someone is on my ass I do my best to slow down and block them in to piss them off even more. Hey if you hit me from behind it will most likely always be your fault!

Guest LeVeL

I am an Aggresive Driver..I tend to speed a lot.... 8). I am basically that guy who wont let you get into his lane..no matter what your doing..I am that guy who gets on the back of your car and gets so close that if your infront of me you will have to move out the way...Move ut the way BITCH...MOVE!

I hate drivers like you! I'm a fast driver but if someone is on my ass I do my best to slow down and block them in to piss them off even more. Hey if you hit me from behind it will most likely always be your fault!

I love fucking with Drivers like yourself..you think that by slowing down...your going to slow down my speed of driving..lol.

What I do is let you slow down and then I go around you, then flip you the bird smile at you and dip, simple as that... 8)

Guest Electric Eel

I love fucking with Drivers like yourself..you think that by slowing down...your going to slow down my speed of driving..lol.

What I do is let you slow down and then I go around you' date=' then flip you the bird smile at you and dip, simple as that... 8)

[/quote']

well then you did what I wanted, I don't have to move out of the lane i'm in, you have to move around me ;) You can flip the bird all you want, its not going to bother me

Guest Lamont-O-Licious

When Lamont had his cell phone it would ring of da hook. It was not Lamonts fault dat he had to answer to da ladiz they might riot if they flet ignored. Lamont will answa da phone for a lady any time or place and dont care if he look like a discresae. Its all about pleasin da ladiez.

Guest Devilicious

annoying shit.....there's this girl at work who will put her phone on speaker while she talks to her girlfirends.....as if anyone cares about your personal life ::)

i've had a guy answer his phone on a date before. He tried to qualify it with whatever excuse but c'mon. Never went out with him again.

Guest lulamishka

I worked at a salon for the past 5 years....and what I'd REALLY hate are clients that I'd see sit in their stylist chair and start yapping on their cell phone while the hairstylist is trying to do a haircut or highlight or whatever.

GET OFF YOUR FUCKING CELL PHONE YOU IDIOT!! When you complain later that your haircut wasn't even or that your friggin' hilights weren't placed right...ITS YOUR FUCKIN' FAULT!!

And while you're at it, uncross your fucking legs when you sit there. You're getting a friggin' haircut that you are later gonna complain about if its not done right! And quit reading that damn magazine so adamently while you're getting a cut, highlites, or shampoo. Like if that magazine is more important than that haircut you made an appointment to friggin' do!

OK, I'm done venting. :) Thank you for your time & patience.

yowza

;D

LOL :D

Well, its only the truth. :)

Guest lulamishka

What I do is let you slow down and then I go around you' date=' then flip you the bird smile at you and dip, simple as that... 8)

[/quote']

You're an asshole driver.