Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this is good

gqsmuv

let's start everything anew...a fresh new start...end all old wars and make this board a gathering of music lovers and geniuses...leave the drama to the tv screens

cwm7.gif

------------------

i used to be conceited, but now i'm perfect...

1) you can't just walk into his booth.

2) you can't just walk into mine, but I don't mind and I let anyone come up, sometimes I have a rope setup so only my promtoers and friends can come.. but I keep it open for everyone just cause im nice and wish to meet all of you guys. smile.gif

3) if you want to meet Draper, come up and get me, ill bring you down there quickstyle, but we gotta run smile.gif

Peace

Justin

------------------

Resident DJ @ Club Exit's Red Room.

Patience is a virtue... and that I have learned!

i would love to meet draper. i dont know if u've seen any of my posts justin, but im just gettin started as a dj, and draper is one of my inspirations. meeting him would totally blow my mind. i met skribble like 2 months ago, and was in absolute heaven.

idk when i'll be at exit next, but i def plan on comin up to the red room to check u out.

Originally posted by djustinh:

1) you can't just walk into his booth.

2) you can't just walk into mine, but I don't mind and I let anyone come up, sometimes I have a rope setup so only my promtoers and friends can come.. but I keep it open for everyone just cause im nice and wish to meet all of you guys. smile.gif

3) if you want to meet Draper, come up and get me, ill bring you down there quickstyle, but we gotta run smile.gif

Peace

Justin

hey bro im gonna come down in july and i wanna come up and say what up... ill be with pfloyd, ill let you know when im coming down

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gifim gonna make you an offer you cant refuse

Originally posted by xtcgspot:

i would love to meet draper. i dont know if u've seen any of my posts justin, but im just gettin started as a dj, and draper is one of my inspirations. meeting him would totally blow my mind. i met skribble like 2 months ago, and was in absolute heaven.

idk when i'll be at exit next, but i def plan on comin up to the red room to check u out.

Nobody cares, but I do lights and I have worked with Guido (super nice) and Chris Cox (which was more or less my goal in life)... Anyhow, seeing Chris work was crazy - he never stepped away from the mixer except for to grab another cd or record and then rushed right back. He was constantly fooling with the "tweeters" and the volume and just made it a totally different experience from the usual mix-one-song-into-the-next-and-fool-with-an-a capella-every-once-in-a-while method that I am so used to seeing. So now you can all blast Thunderpuss or whatever, or maybe one or two of you will actually see my point. Whatever it was. Not really sure I had one.

cwm16.gif Josh cwm16.gif

------------------

"I'm fierce. You're stupid."

ChickenBooo@aol.com

I dunno... you said he is one of your inspirations and meeting him would blow your mind... and that meeting Skribble put you in Heaven... so I figured I'd share my dj-meeting stories and then sort of got off track... where am I? cwm3.gif

------------------

"I'm fierce. You're stupid."

ChickenBooo@aol.com

that's what i'm talking about...misunderstandings could turn into a big drama unless we have mature individuals who knows how to handle each topic or feedback...damn, my post seems chessy but f@#k it, it's all good...

------------------

i used to be conceited, but now i'm perfect...

Originally posted by avalondon3:

Nothing wrong with a little cheese...

everybody needs their cheese

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gifim gonna make you an offer you cant refuse