Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lamont is New. Hello

Guest Lamont-O-Licious

Guest Lamont-O-Licious

Lamont White is here to say hello. Lamont is new to da town and da show. Lamont can spin so all you promotaz and such bee on da look oout for Lamont White.

Lamont haz spent some time postin on anotha board but has been encourated to come here cauz dis is supposed to be da place where da power liez.

And ladiez dont fight... therez enough Lamont-O-Licioius lovin to be shared wit all.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

koky thinks lamont is gonna get shit from everyone here . koky thinks cooljunkie isnt ready for lamont. lamont is gonna have to be careful with the sensative people on here .. so that lamont doesnt get shit or get kicked off the site .. so , in other words , koky welcomes lamont to cj ;D 8)

Dude Lamont is a trip he is from CP and only talks in the third person.

Very hard to read I might say...not the third party but the ebonics... Lamount you friend of MIRZA, you friend of Mine...Welcome to CJ. 8)

Guest Lamont-O-Licious

koky thinks lamont is gonna get shit from everyone here . koky thinks cooljunkie isnt ready for lamont. lamont is gonna have to be careful with the sensative people on here .. so that lamont doesnt get shit or get kicked off the site .. so , in other words , koky welcomes lamont to cj ;D 8)

Lamont apprecates yo advice little-kooky-man. Lamont is happy to C a famila name.

Guest Lamont-O-Licious

Dude Lamont is a trip he is from CP and only talks in the third person.

Very hard to read I might say...not the third party but the ebonics... Lamount you friend of MIRZA, you friend of Mine...Welcome to CJ. 8)

Lamont apreciates yo kind words little-RBS-man. Lamont iz happy to be here.

Guest lyrik

Carisa says Hi to Lamont .

Lyrik, please link Carisa to the post you are referring to.

Are you mistaking me for Rolly AGAIN?

I know we look a lot alike - but by now I would have thought you could keep track of who is who.

I know we look a lot alike - but by now I would have thought you could keep track of who is who.

Ooops...I just know that you both love CrzyC so I sometimes get confused. I guess Im also colorblind. LOL!

Guest rollyp66

Lyrick we're just going to have to wear different color shirts @ all times so people can know who is who

Guest lyrik

Ooops...I just know that you both love CrzyC so I sometimes get confused. I guess Im also colorblind. LOL!

Youuuuuuu got it!

Guest lyrik

Lyrick we're just going to have to wear different color shirts @ all times so people can know who is who

ok - I'll wear the blue "I Love CrzyC Shirt" and you wear the red one from now on.

Guest rollyp66

ok - I'll wear the blue "I Love CrzyC Shirt" and you wear the red one from now on.

DEAL!

Guest Clauds

i think everyone should talk in the third person

much funnier that way

Ummm...how about Noooooooooo. LOL!

LMAO!!!

Guest Lamont-O-Licious

In order to welcome Lamont to CJ ... Claud wants to see a pic of Lamont :P

Lamont current finanzes have most of Lamonts material pozecions in a perdickamynt where my access is prohibiteve. But once Lamont getz his stuff back Lamont will post a pic. Lamont was hopin to meet some pepz last nitht but peps did not play.

And Lamont was just bout to azk where all da white women at? Lamont thanks you fo showin up in dis here thread. And when you see a pic of Lamont try to contain yo self. The Lamont-O-Licious magnetic mangetude can be ova whelmin to da laziez.