Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sander and Fanciulli move into Space

Guest r3nz0

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pod

Yeah I saw that. Nic is practically there every month.

Nothin' wrong with it though! I remember the first time he played, LP took a shine to him...

Guest Electric Eel

wow! dont have to worry if we miss them at conference now. They'll be here all the time. Not sure if thats a good thing or not.

btw, i love how the space anniversary party is always the week of my bday. The celebration is really for me but they dont want to make everyone jealous :P

Guest pod

Bear in mind there's a lot of open weekends there...I would expect visits from the usual suspects (PvD, Tiësto, Ferry, etc...) and probably from people that make a big splash this conference...

over a month ago I was tipped off that it would be:

1. og

2. deep dish

3. morillo

4. roger sanchez

every month..

I didn't buy into thus why I didn't post it and even with this flyer, i think their line up is not good for space...

there is more to this though. don't be surprised to see space do the crobar thing and have bookings in different cities..

Everyone in the club biz knows space can't keep bringing in the big names each week. The space crowd can't afford it.!!!

Bad move LP, you over played your hand unless i'm right in that fact you are going the crobar route and intel tells me i'm right...

Guest web_norah

btw thanks for the tip :)

now i can tell NY booking peeps that Fanciulli will be in the US practically all year round........

Guest ecpolo521

btw thanks for the tip :)

now i can tell NY booking peeps that Fanciulli will be in the US practically all year round........

Nice...just don't let him play @ Spirit b/c I refuse to go to that hell hole. ;)

Guest Cosmigonon

wow! dont have to worry if we miss them at conference now. They'll be here all the time. Not sure if thats a good thing or not.

Definitely. Now I'll get to see Nic, that's good though... ;D

Guest web_norah

exactly Ecpolo :)

smaller venues in NYC are the buzz now anyway

Space having the same lineup, is someone else's gain (enter Nocturnal, crobar and Amika) ...

Guest LeVeL

Somethings never change and from the looks of it. The line ups haven't changed either. I was atleast expecting a DJ or two that have never been here in Miami come down.

Just the same dam guys everytime. Sander was just here 2 weeks ago.

Guest pod

Level, you're not paying attention. There's a lot of holes in that schedule, anything is possible. Now I know you don't like going to Space, but still...

Guest LeVeL

Level, you're not paying attention. There's a lot of holes in that schedule, anything is possible. Now I know you don't like going to Space, but still...

Yeah I know...and I dont exactly hate going to Space its alright...it will always be my first Clubbing Home 8)

Guest vegasguy25

looks like the same lineup every month

That's because it is the same lineup every month. Way to diversify, guys. That's ridiculous.

Guest Ar

this looks alright for maybe 1 or 2 months out of the year... but every month? not so sure...

i think that people may actually get bored, although i know there will be a few suprises yet to come.

i dunno, i am kind of bummed about this...

sander and nic every month? are they gonna charge the 40 bucks every month too? hmmmm...

i take my hat off to LP for being able to do this.... thank god there is a new club in town though ;)

Guest pod

Factor in too that since the club is open for twice as long and then some as a Beach club, they could easily drop someone in on the same night as an already scheduled guest.