Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sander and Fanciulli move into Space

Guest r3nz0

Guest Cosmigonon

Think about it like this:

Sander, Nic, et al are bi-monthly residents and OG is a monthly resident at a club in your hometown.

Be thankful that that quality of music shows up nearly every weekend in Miami cause it doesnt happen that way for very many cities.

The way some of you are complaining, you would think it was Baby Anne and Icey not Sander and Nic.

Exactly. I always see that almost every month in Crobar New York are playing Roger Sanchez, Sander, Erick Morillo, etc, and I was jealous that they would get them pretty much all the time.

Now Space has them on a bi-monthly basis (sander & nic), and quarterly (roger and deep dish).

I say, if you dont like them, then you have Nocturnal, Crobar, etc, bringing top notch talent, and thats it. We are definitely spoiled.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

over a month ago I was tipped off that it would be:

1. og

2. deep dish

3. morillo

4. roger sanchez

every month..

I didn't buy into thus why I didn't post it and even with this flyer, i think their line up is not good for space...

there is more to this though. don't be surprised to see space do the crobar thing and have bookings in different cities..

Everyone in the club biz knows space can't keep bringing in the big names each week. The space crowd can't afford it.!!!

Bad move LP, you over played your hand unless i'm right in that fact you are going the crobar route and intel tells me i'm right...

fag

Guest web_norah

looks like the same lineup every month

No no! To spice things up and add some variety, they are calling what used to be the patio/terrace, the roof! Lots of new and exciting changes at Space, people! ;D

I was wondering what the hell "the roof" was. Sorry, but I can't help saying "the patio". Roof schmoof.

i hope it isnt another copycat of the Roof on MUN2

Guest pod

From the money aspect, people would shit if they knew the amount of cash that was hauled out of there on a weekly basis.

That being said, don't be surprised if a lot more DJs get booked. Sander or Nic might be on the bill as of right now, but I wouldn't be surprised to see others booked on the same night as well. You'll have Sander Kleinenberg with opening DJ so and so for example.

You're all operating under the assumption that Space is stupid...

Guest Cosmigonon

God Pod, you're already talking about the club as if it was a person, gee... ::)

Guest vegasguy25

Think about it like this:

Sander, Nic, et al are bi-monthly residents and OG is a monthly resident at a club in your hometown.

Be thankful that that quality of music shows up nearly every weekend in Miami cause it doesnt happen that way for very many cities.

The way some of you are complaining, you would think it was Baby Anne and Icey not Sander and Nic.

Exactly. I always see that almost every month in Crobar New York are playing Roger Sanchez, Sander, Erick Morillo, etc, and I was jealous that they would get them pretty much all the time.

Now Space has them on a bi-monthly basis (sander & nic), and quarterly (roger and deep dish).

I say, if you dont like them, then you have Nocturnal, Crobar, etc, bringing top notch talent, and thats it. We are definitely spoiled.

Yeah, you guys are hooked up as far as dance music is concerned. A lot of cities would kill for the club infrastructure and talent you guys have. Las Vegas is getting there, slowly but surely. We just need that one signature venue, like a Crobar or a Space, and we'll be in good shape. We have Ice, but it's just not big enough.

Guest lulamishka

That being said, don't be surprised if a lot more DJs get booked. Sander or Nic might be on the bill as of right now, but I wouldn't be surprised to see others booked on the same night as well.

How about some moreeeeeeee........DESYN MASIELLO?!?!?! 8)

Guest The_Man

Gotta agree with the Desyn and Steve Angello suggestions. A Desyn/Luke Fair night would be unbelievable!!!!!!

Guest ramon

Gotta agree with the Desyn and Steve Angello suggestions. A Desyn/Luke Fair night would be unbelievable!!!!!!

I'd like to see Desyn play an entire night somewhere so he can show his range he can play everything from minimal fucked up shit to techno and back.

Guest lulamishka

:o Oh man, that would be grrrreat!! I keep hearing great things about Luke Fair. 8)

And Steve Angello definitely gets a thumbs up from me. 8)

Guest lulamishka

I'd like to see Desyn play an entire night somewhere so he can show his range he can play everything from minimal fucked up shit to techno and back.

Me too. :)

From the money aspect, people would shit if they knew the amount of cash that was hauled out of there on a weekly basis.

That being said, don't be surprised if a lot more DJs get booked. Sander or Nic might be on the bill as of right now, but I wouldn't be surprised to see others booked on the same night as well. You'll have Sander Kleinenberg with opening DJ so and so for example.

Not much of an assumption anymore... factual evidence does exist... check line-up from SPace 34 to today... ;D

Guest ramon

Don't get me started on Desyn!!!!!!

Cannot wait to see him at Nocturnal! ;D

hehe .. he'll be everywhere at wmc it seems.

Guest lulamishka

Oh yea? Well, why don't you fill me on on where, 'cause I only know of two places. :'(

Guest The_Man

Oh yea? Well, why don't you fill me on on where, 'cause I only know of two places. :'(

Hey ILMP. You can see Luke and Desyn at Nocturnal on Monday!!! Didn't you want to check out both??

Guest lulamishka

Hey ILMP. You can see Luke and Desyn at Nocturnal on Monday!!! Didn't you want to check out both??

Yes, but there are so many djs that are gonna be there that night, that I think I'll barely get to hear them spin. So I am going to another party instead. I'll have to catch them somewhere else. :-\

• 3 weeks later...
Guest r3nz0

Alright, little boys and girls, don't give me that post-WMC "I'm tired" crap - it's on again soon.

Fanciulli brings the heat again in two weeks. ;D

Guest lulamishka

Alright, little boys and girls, don't give me that post-WMC "I'm tired" crap - it's on again soon.

Fanciulli brings the heat again in two weeks. ;D

8) 8) 8) Bring it ONNNN!!!!!!!!