Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Be Cool

Guest The_Man

Guest The_Man

This movie sucks da big one. I shoulda asked for my damn money back. Horrible from beginning to end. Be Cool be stupid. >:( :-X

Guest LdySphynx

OMG, duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude.....you have got to be kidding me!!!!

I think you went to the wrong movie, I just got back from the movies and I FUCKING LOVED IT......The Rock steals the show with his Gay BodyGuard Role ;D.

Vince Vaughn, is hilarious....I loved it, im sorry but I laughed my ass off ( well not literally :P)!!!

I recommend it!!!!

Guest LeVeL

I went this weekend to watch it but ended up watching Hitch instead but I managed to sneak in to watch the first hour of Be Cool and all I can say was what a cheesy movie. Now it had its funny parts and all but its definetely not worth paying to go watch it. Please skip this movie and wait for it to show up on the USA Network or TBS.

Guest JMT

it doesnt deserve to be mentioned with Get Shorty.

i thought about walking out a few times and sneaking into another movie.

Guest JMT

i thought about walking out a few times and sneaking into another movie.

you know, every time you do that some key grip or make up artist or something loses their job! :P

well, as long as its not the Best Boy i dont feel too bad.

Guest LdySphynx

4 against 1.

Hmmmm....

I guess I'll be a sheep and follow the majority, BAAAAHHHHHHH...

Ok Josh, I'll make you a deal.....I am so sure that you will like this movie that I will go watch it with you AGAIN and if you don't like it, it's on me ;D!!!!!

People are talking that its a cheesy movie :clears throat: but aren't our favorite movies the Cheesy ones from the 80s...............and you cannot get more cheesier than that!!!!

Or would you guys like me to BUMP the Chessy film thread and so that I may refresh your memories ::)!!!

So Josh, you want to take me up on that offer..... ;D!!!

Guest LeVeL

Ok Josh, I'll make you a deal.....I am so sure that you will like this movie that I will go watch it with you AGAIN and if you don't like it, it's on me ;D!!!!!

Dam a date and your paying too :o

Josh take the poor girls offer come on before I decide to bump you out the spot, its not everyday that a girl pays to go on a date ;D

Guest LdySphynx

Ok Josh' date=' I'll make you a deal.....I am so sure that you will like this movie that I will go watch it with you AGAIN and if you don't like it, it's on me ;D!!!!!

[/quote']

Dam a date and your paying too :o

Josh take the poor girls offer come on before I decide to bump you out the spot, its not everyday that a girl pays to go on a date ;D

First of all its not a date........................and he is paying for the movie beforehand, if he does not like it I will pay him back!!!

But he is not going to pull a fast one on me by liking the movie and then saying he didn't, if he smiles or laughs more than once he's FUCKED!!!!!

Guest ic143

Sorry Ldy, I have to agree with JMT and The Man on this one. I LOVE cheesy movies but this one dragged on for too long and was pretty unbearable at times. Like JMT, I wanted to walk out but I always give movies the benefit of the doubt and hope that they will pull thru in the end. This one unfortunately did not... :-\

Guest LeVeL

First of all its not a date........................and he is paying for the movie beforehand, if he does not like it I will pay him back!!!

But he is not going to pull a fast one on me by liking the movie and then saying he didn't, if he smiles or laughs more than once he's FUCKED!!!!!

Okay..Chica, okay I will be nice...its not a date its a gathering :P..

is that more like it ;D

Guest LdySphynx

Sorry Ldy, I have to agree with JMT and The Man on this one. I LOVE cheesy movies but this one dragged on for too long and was pretty unbearable at times. Like JMT, I wanted to walk out but I always give movies the benefit of the doubt and hope that they will pull thru in the end. This one unfortunately did not... :-\

Ok you people seem to be missing my point, it's not the movie or the plot what I liked in general...............it was basically the roles of the individuals and the way they played it out.................for example The Rock, would you ever have been able to picture him being Gay and loving the Cowboy Style???

Vince Vaughn as a wannabe Hip Hopper/ Pimp, Cedric as the Ivy League suburbs living yet Ghetto Gansgter, & Andre Benjamin the desperate trigger happy wacky gangster!!!

John Travolta was actually the driest role in the whole movie!!!

But like I said its not the Movie itself but the actors and the way they played out their roles that made me enjoy this movie!!!

Come on people look beyond the plot!!!!

Guest ic143

Ok you people seem to be missing my point, it's not the movie or the plot what I liked in general...............it was basically the roles of the individuals and the way they played it out.................for example The Rock, would you ever have been able to picture him being Gay and loving the Cowboy Style???

Vince Vaughn as a wannabe Hip Hopper/ Pimp, Cedric as the Ivy League suburbs living yet Ghetto Gansgter, & Andre Benjamin the desperate trigger happy wacky gangster!!!

John Travolta was actually the driest role in the whole movie!!!

But like I said its not the Movie itself but the actors and the way they played out their roles that made me enjoy this movie!!!

Come on people look beyond the plot!!!!

I hear what your saying but wouldn't it be great if they could have done both? Have the characters play the same role but with a better plot. I know that might be asking for too much but that's just my opinion...

Guest Cosmigonon

4 against 1.

Hmmmm....

I guess I'll be a sheep and follow the majority, BAAAAHHHHHHH...

People are talking that its a cheesy movie :clears throat: but aren't our favorite movies the Cheesy ones from the 80s...............and you cannot get more cheesier than that!!!!

Or would you guys like me to BUMP the Chessy film thread and so that I may refresh your memories ::)!!!

So Josh, you want to take me up on that offer..... ;D!!!

It's on like Donkey Kong!! 8)

Guest The_Man

I agree Cosmi. There is one funny line, "Don't give me no damn gun." I busted out laughing at that but that was about it.

Guest Cosmigonon

I agree Cosmi. There is one funny line, "Don't give me no damn gun." I busted out laughing at that but that was about it.

Yeah, it can make you laugh a couple of times, but that doesn't mean it's good... ;D

Guest LdySphynx

Yeah, but how long did you last laughing.....HA HA :P!!!!!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

Yeah, it can make you laugh a couple of times, but that doesn't mean it's good... ;D

You're going Down............................... :P;)!!!!!

Guest Cosmigonon

You're going Down............................... :P;)!!!!!

LOL!!! ;D

We'll see... ;)