Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To ALL CJ addicts

Guest Satz

Guest Satz

Since I've only been writing for CJ for a short while, and Bling suggested I start a thread, I was curious what the highly opinionated critics on these forums thought of the review I wrote of Saturdays at Nikki Beach.

Please, feel free to throw punches, jabs, uppercuts, or low blows, although I don't think anyone on here needs my permission to do that.

Keep the truth alive.

You are taking advice from Bling?! LOL! I think you did a nice job and it makes me want to go check out Nikki Beach again. However, always remember that if you are known as a reviewer you will always get great service. For example, Sarah did a review of Sushi Samba recently and her experience was FAAAAR different from when a group of us went. I have a feeling it was because they knew her CJ connection. But all in all, it was a nice read and you got your point across.

Guest Satz

What can I say?? The only other CJ'er I'm aware of that I already knew is Diaga and he's been pushing me to do the same thing. It was the peer pressure that pushed me over the edge.

Thank you for the support on the review. It is very much appreciated.

Surprisingly enough, one would think I would get better treatment because of the fact that I write for CJ, but strangely enough I don't. Perhaps it's because I try to hide the truth about being a reviewer unless I'm trying to get past a velvet rope. I just try to be nice plus the people that already know me treat me well. So I guess I'm lucky in that regard.

BUT I still get CRAPPY service in most restaurants in SOBE. I think it's because gratuity is included everywhere and the servers don't really care about the customers...they're getting paid anyway.

Guest Satz

i enjoyed the review and told him what i liked the best :)

Bling...you da man. I don't care what anyone says about you

Guest Satz

i was at nikki beach on saturday....no ivano bellini though....gabriel fain was spinning. incredible place, i love it. ;D

I wrote that review about 3 weeks ago and it was just now posted, although the vibe hasn't changed. Ivano was spinning in England this past weekend so Soulman & Gabriel Fain were playing in his absence. Ivano will be back next week with his cd release party.

Guest durrtylexx

i was at nikki beach on saturday....no ivano bellini though....gabriel fain was spinning. incredible place, i love it. ;D

really, dam dude I didn't see you. I was upstairs for a bit, and then went down to nikki's. The music was aight. Plenty of good looking girls. Mind you I was only there for about an hour.

Im on cooljunkie to spread more information about Trance, talk shit to Saleen, and read a good review from bling so I can enjoy myself on the toliet, and thats it

Guest Satz

Im on cooljunkie to spread more information about Trance, talk shit to Saleen, and read a good review from bling so I can enjoy myself on the toliet, and thats it

mmmm Trance. who is Saleen and why does everyone talk shit to him?

I also find it a little funny that you talk shit to Saleen and enjoy yourself on the toilet all at the same time....poop comes out both ends

mmmm Trance. who is Saleen and why does everyone talk shit to him?

I also find it a little funny that you talk shit to Saleen and enjoy yourself on the toilet all at the same time....poop comes out both ends

When listening to house, it sure does ;D ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

LMAO!!!!!!

Guest Satz

LMAO!!!!!!

some people just make it to easy