Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck Buck 15!!!

Guest Justin Johnson

Guest Justin Johnson

Although the venue is dope, they are just a bunch of scum-sucking, money-grubbing assholes! Not that I'm surprised at all. >:(

I urge all of you to NOT give your money to Buck 15, Miss Yip, or The Townhouse (all owned by the same people). FUCK THEM ALL!!!

Needless to say, we are actively looking for a new venue for our 'Free-for-All' party. Thanks to all of you that have supported! We look forward to coming back better and stronger! ;D

Guest Justin Johnson

With their attitude, I'd be surprised if they stay around for too long. *shrugs*

Oh well, fuck 'em. Their loss.

Guest Devilicious

sucks justin, i'm sorry to hear that. I'm not entirely surprised though....the night I made it out I got a taste of that attitude. I left for a minute and when I tried to go back upstairs they claimed "capacity" Of course my friends and I left, and they informed me it wasn't anywhere near packed! You deserve better, I'll keep my eyes open :-\

Guest Justin Johnson

sucks justin, i'm sorry to hear that. I'm not entirely surprised though....the night I made it out I got a taste of that attitude. I left for a minute and when I tried to go back upstairs they claimed "capacity" Of course my friends and I left, and they informed me it wasn't anywhere near packed! You deserve better, I'll keep my eyes open :-\

I know! It blows! I even played "1979" for you last week in your honor.

Guest Justin Johnson

sorry to hear that Justin! :-\

...werd...fuck those bitches...

Werd. I really am disappointed, b/c I really love that place. Oh well, fuck 'em!!!

I hear there's a bowling alley opening up soon, so I want to do a party once a month there...

"Bowling for beats" anyone?

Guest DrFired

Werd. I really am disappointed, b/c I really love that place. Oh well, fuck 'em!!!

I hear there's a bowling alley opening up soon, so I want to do a party once a month there...

lol cool...It suppose to be like upscale.

Guest DrFired

I was just trying to get the girls to go bowling this weekend. :)

image an AA bowling meeting??

:o

Satan might get hurt.

true.

Guest Justin Johnson

image an AA bowling meeting??

OMG! That would be fuckin' awesome!!! Good idea!!!

Guest Devilicious

I know! It blows! I even played "1979" for you last week in your honor.

:'(

good lookin out though

bowling for beats is a fabulous idea by the way. i've been bowling maybe twice in my life, but if there were good tunes and they altered that horrid hallogen lighting scheme i'd be groovin. you can never be too entertained :)

Guest james stratus

Sorry to hear that for you and Mike. Too many club owners and operators are just too greedy, and that will bring their down fall. Hey just wait until after March and you will see who survives the "summer".

Guest Electric Eel

I was down for it, just never happened.

If we do an aa meeting we need to go to a good bowling alley, i heard stike in dolphin mall is cool. Havent been bowling in years

Guest coach

Justin, you might want to change your sig. Just offhand, do you happen to know their email address? No particular reason, of course, just curious. Not like we would all email them and tell them that they suck for cancelling the party after 2 weeks.

There is a really nice, new bowling alley at the Dolphin Mall. Seriously, like a club/alley combo. Want to check it out?

Guest durrtylexx

dude bowling is wicked fun. goodluck..

Guest macboy

Hey Justin, care to elaborate? Haven't spent enough time at Buck 15 to judge, but personally I think Miss Yip has the best Chinese in Miami Beach. So before I stop giving them my money, just like to know what went wrong.

Guest digital7

Although the venue is dope, they are just a bunch of scum-sucking, money-grubbing assholes! Not that I'm surprised at all. >:(

I urge all of you to NOT give your money to Buck 15, Miss Yip, or The Townhouse (all owned by the same people). FUCK THEM ALL!!!

Needless to say, we are actively looking for a new venue for our 'Free-for-All' party. Thanks to all of you that have supported! We look forward to coming back better and stronger! ;D

did you tell them to go fuck themselves?