Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck Buck 15!!!

Guest Justin Johnson

Guest Justin Johnson

Miss Yip definitely has the best Chinese Food on the beach. I'm just pissed off right now, and I'm sure I'll get over it.

So here's what happened...

Our first night did just OK, considering our original flyer designer fucked us and we didn't even have flyers to promote the new night. I talked to Jennie Yip the day after, explaining that we got screwed on that. Her response: "That's not our problem. You have two more weeks to prove what you can do".

Our second night we great! Got really close to the number they were looking for at the bar ($2,000). The night was obviously building and word was getting out. A couple days later we're told that we have to do $2,000 at the bar our we're done.

So last Thursday, if you all recall, it was NASTY out. Windy AND rainy AND cold. We all know hardly anybody goes when the weather is like that here. STILL, we did $1,700 at the bar, AND we started 1.5 hours late b/c they had a private B-day party in there beforehand.

Even the guys from Camel were amazed at how many people were in there, when it was dead everywhere else.

So that's pretty much it. It might not sound like much to most of you, but it just sucks because we had really been promoting like crazy and we felt that we had great momemtum going for us, and we really believe that we have something good and fun. Anyways, we already have a new venue, starting this Thursday!!! Details posting soon! ;D

Guest james stratus

Miss Yip definitely has the best Chinese Food on the beach. I'm just pissed off right now, and I'm sure I'll get over it.

Our first night did just OK, considering our original flyer designer fucked us and we didn't even have flyers to promote the new night. I talked to Jennie Yip the day after, explaining that we got screwed on that. Her response: "That's not our problem. You have two more weeks to prove what you can do".

Our second night we great! Got really close to the number they were looking for at the bar ($2,000). The night was obviously building and word was getting out. A couple days later we're told that we have to do $2,000 at the bar our we're done.

So last Thursday, if you all recall, it was NASTY out. Windy AND rainy AND cold. We all know hardly anybody goes when the weather is like that here. STILL, we did $1,700 at the bar, AND we started 1.5 hours late b/c they had a private B-day party in there beforehand.

Even the guys from Camel were amazed at how many people were in there, when it was dead everywhere else.

So that's pretty much it. It might not sound like much to most of you, but it just sucks because we had really been promoting like crazy and we felt that we had great momemtum going for us, and we really believe that we have something good and fun. Anyways, we already have a new venue, starting this Thursday!!! Details posting soon! ;D

The whole "Bar Garauntee" Bullshit. Some of these idiots just don't know that it can take a little time to build up something good.. hmm, like a good reputaion for a restaurant!? :o

Guest Justin Johnson

The whole "Bar Garauntee" Bullshit. Some of these idiots just don't know that it can take a little time to build up something good.. hmm, like a good reputaion for a restaurant!? :o

I totally understand that these places are businesses, and that they exist to make money, but DAMN! Give us a chance to show what we can do.

I'm just bitching b/c I'm disappointed, but I'll be over it. Oh wait, we have a new venue already. I'm over it!!! LMAO!!! Fuck Buck 15.

Guest laliux

so now they are back to $500 a night...what a bunch of idiots.

Guest Lamont-O-Licious

Lamont is sirprized at dis turn of events. Lamont was walkin round and everyting waz dead xept your parthy.

Guest Justin Johnson

They didn't give you very much time to "prove" yourselves. fuck them!! For sure, their loss!

I know! *shrugs*

Oh well, it wasn't meant to be. It's cool, I've settled down from being upset and now I'm just looking forward to this Thursday!

Well, I have to tell ya that Jennie was right on this point - it wasn't their problem.. they don't want excuses.

Other than that though, it sounds like you guys had a good thing going - $2000 one week and $1700 during shitty weather and a shorter set is pretty good for a thursday IMO.

Personally if i was doing a gig and they told me my services were no longer needed - i think i'd refrain from the "go fuck yourselves - lets boycott" shit mainly because I'm a professional.... You fall many times before you're able to stand dear... you may want to look at this as a learning experience rather than a slap in the face ;)

Either way, I'm sure you're party will find a new home.. so stay positive!

Guest Justin Johnson

Well, I have to tell ya that Jennie was right on this point - it wasn't their problem.. they don't want excuses.

Other than that though, it sounds like you guys had a good thing going - $2000 one week and $1700 during shitty weather and a shorter set is pretty good for a thursday IMO.

Personally if i was doing a gig and they told me my services were no longer needed - i think i'd refrain from the "go fuck yourselves - lets boycott" shit mainly because I'm a professional.... You fall many times before you're able to stand dear... you may want to look at this as a learning experience rather than a slap in the face ;)

Either way, I'm sure you're party will find a new home.. so stay positive!

Yeah, I know, I hear ya, and I'm over it. I was just emotional when I posted this, but I don't regret it at all.

As far as falling before standing, trust me, I know all about that too. LOL

Been in the game a loooooong time.

Within hours of gettin' the boot we had a new venue.

Guest Justin Johnson

Niiiice ;)

;)

I wish Buck 15 the best of luck in all of its endeavors, and maybe one day they'll get the right formula. We weren't part of that formula, but we gave it our best shot, and that's all we can ever do.

Guest Devilicious

Niiiice ;)

;)

I wish Buck 15 the best of luck in all of its endeavors, and maybe one day they'll get the right formula. We weren't part of that formula, but we gave it our best shot, and that's all we can ever do.

good for you mr. maturity. I still say

FUCK BUCK 15!!!!!!!!!

cos they were rude to me and I don't like the way they handled your party

:)

Guest Justin Johnson

Niiiice ;)

;)

good for you mr. maturity. I still say

FUCK BUCK 15!!!!!!!!!

cos they were rude to me and I don't like the way they handled your party

:)

LMFAO!!!

T, you rock!!!