Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chicken Harvesters

Guest trancepriest

Guest JMT

i think ill hit KFC tonight.

they cant rise up, they are too afraid. remember, they're "chickens" by definition.

Guest swirlundergrounder

you know, one day these chickens are gonna wise up and kill us.

No seriously one day something is gonig to rise up and kill all of us someday.... This thing is sick!! Totally ruined my dinner plans for tonight. I was going to have couontry fried chicked breast tonight and now I don't know....

No seriously one day something is gonig to rise up and kill all of us someday.... This thing is sick!! Totally ruined my dinner plans for tonight. I was going to have couontry fried chicked breast tonight and now I don't know....

bullshit! you know and i know you're gonna keep right on eating chickens. they're freakin delicious.

Guest swirlundergrounder

bullshit! you know and i know you're gonna keep right on eating chickens. they're freakin delicious.

Yeah I went on with my meal plans actually. But I was watching this chicken harvester and it seems as though it didn't really hurt the chickens. I think it's better than people picking them up and slamming them against the wall like I saw in a sickening undercover video that PETA released from one of KFC's main distributors for chicken.