Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Amityville Horror

Guest LdySphynx

Guest LdySphynx

Saw the previews for this, I saw the original Amityville......by far the scariest movies to date, I guess it makes it even scarier that it is based on actual occurances.

Well they are coming out with The Amityville Horror 2005, and I can't wait for it to come out!!!

Here's the link to the website, go check it out!!!

http://www.amityvillehorrormovie.com/

Guest Cosmigonon

I've seen so many great horror films in the last decade, that i just can't get scared by old spcial effects, thus why I didn't like the original one, which I saw a couple of months ago.

It should be very interesting to see this one, the real story is scary as Hell, but the trailer doesn't give too much hope to this new version.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Common how could these new horrors live up to the originals..I still get the creeps from the Amityville series 20 years laters..I can't type anymore..I'm in the dark getting scared..... :-X

Guest Slide On The Ice

I didn't find the original movie scary or decent at all. I found it really lacking what the book had. The book was scary as hell, regardless of how many times I've read the book, it still scares me. I could be reading it outside in the daytime, and I'd still get the creeps from it. :o

Guest swirlundergrounder

I didn't find the original movie scary or decent at all. I found it really lacking what the book had. The book was scary as hell, regardless of how many times I've read the book, it still scares me. I could be reading it outside in the daytime, and I'd still get the creeps from it. :o

Books are always way better than the movie anyways....

• 4 weeks later...
Guest swirlundergrounder

my coworker used to live in that town and had to walk by that house on her way to school :o

def goin to see the movie. whenever a bunch of u decide to go tell me. we should start a roll call for this flick

I would never walk by that house in a million years..How spooky would that be? That house ain't no Scooby Doo shit!!!!

Guest Clauds

I can't wait to catch this ... especially knowing that it's based on a true story. It shall be interesting ... bery, bery interesting.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I can't wait to catch this ... especially knowing that it's based on a true story. It shall be interesting ... bery, bery interesting.

This movie will never compare to the original that was released back in the day which is still considered one of the scariest movies ever made. The new one will have to many special effects where as the original used the cinematography and the story to get into your head.

Guest swirlundergrounder

never saw the original therefore, i can't wait to catch this one.

it looks good.

((((DUDE))))) I thought you were a movie man? BRO the original is so scary!!! this one won't even compare!! Do remakes of movies ever do?

Guest LdySphynx

it looks good.

((((DUDE))))) I thought you were a movie man? BRO the original is so scary!!! this one won't even compare!! Do remakes of movies ever do?

I have to completely AGREE with you on the original being the SCARIEST movie to DATE!!!!

But I have a feeling that this remake will not dissappoint, I guess we just have to wait and see......but hopefully it won't prove me wrong!!!

WHOAAAAAAAAAAA, now this is FREAKY as I am finished writing this the commercial for the Movie comes on.........ok now that SCARY!!!!!

HOLY SHIT, I got goosebumps :-\ :-X!!!!!!

Guest durrtylexx

it looks good.

i know bro, i have nothing to say, i'll check it oit ASAP.

BTW I think that the remake of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre was brilliantly done.

Guest LdySphynx

it looks good.

BTW I think that the remake of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre was brilliantly done.

You want to hear something funny, I never saw the original to TCM......but I really did not care for the Remake!!!

It just did not do it for me :-\.

Guest durrtylexx

it looks good.

You want to hear something funny, I never saw the original to TCM......but I really did not care for the Remake!!!

the original scarred the crap me out of me.

Guest LdySphynx

it looks good.

Maybe I should see the Original!?!

Guest durrtylexx

it looks good.

Maybe I should see the Original!?!

you should ;)

Guest swirlundergrounder

'THE ENTITY'...Now that's a scary movie!!!!!! :o

What about 'The Omen'?? :o!!!!!!!

Man talk about EVIL!!!!

I never saw the Omen....