Guest LdySphynx

Guest swirlundergrounder

scarriest flick ever - the exorcist

I'm really behind. I haven't seen this one either I don't think

Guest durrtylexx

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

dude in which rock have you been living in?

Guest swirlundergrounder

You mean under????

Guest durrtylexx

You mean under????

you know what I mean..rent it.. :)

another flick the scared the bejesus out of me, was Night of the living dead (original.) zombies freaked me out, when I was a kid.

Guest swirlundergrounder

You mean under????

you know what I mean..rent it.. :)

another flick the scared the bejesus out of me, was Night of the living dead (original.) zombies freaked me out, when I was a kid.

Ecerything freaked me out when I was a kid so I never watched horror films and over time I just got more and more scared of them so now I'm horrified to watch those older horror films..Especilally the Exorcist and the Omen....Those 20 year old or so movies really get into your head...

Guest siuol_leahcim

the idea behind the omen is what is really scary....now the exorcist, that just flat out scares the shit out of me...just pure evil on screen. i'll never see anything that will scare me like that

Guest JMT

'Amityville Horror' Man Blasts Remake As "Drivel"

The original owner of the Amityville Horror house has blasted the remake of the movie after producers refused to call on his services as a consultant. George Lutz was the victim of the real-life horror tale about the possessed New York state home, and turned his terrible tale into a cult book, on which the original 1979 film was based. But Lutz is far from impressed with the new Andrew Douglas film, released in America this weekend, claiming the director ignored his offers of help and, as a result, has made a purely fictional film. Lutz tells movie website Moviehole.Net, "I was excluded from any participation that might have allowed for accurate depictions in this film. There is a craft to acting... Some actors are more serious about their art. They take time to research a part. In the case of retelling an actual event, they look into the history and research the people involved. That just didn't happen here. Based on what I've read from his interviews, this kid (Scott Kosar) thinks his script is the true story because that's what he's been told. He's quite happy to look no further than that. A tremendous disservice has been orchestrated here. The filmmakers have fabricated many incredibly inaccurate statements made during promotion interviews and press packs. These serve to misinform with a drivel that is pure sophistry. I am appalled at the lack of personal integrity in the name of hype and promotion. This (film) is supposed to be about my family and the 28 days we lived in the house, instead it is something formed in the minds of others not concerned with anything more than box office numbers and self import."

Guest LdySphynx

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, has anyone gone to see it??

I going tomorrow, I will definitely let you guys know..... ;D.

Guest Devilicious

What time are we going? ;D

Guest LdySphynx

Actually change of plans...............got to do something else today :D!!!!

Guest Devilicious

Actually change of plans...............got to do something else today :D!!!!

good because my ass was PTFO alllllllll day long ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

i hear it sucks. not just sucks but REALLY REALLY SUCKS.

Of course it sucks. How could it compare to the original?

Guest ddg

scariest movie is exorcist or poltergeist....texas chainsaw (old one ) was scary as hell...especially bc it was so gritty...remake of it was done well imo...

silver bullet scared the shit out of me when i was younger.....

Guest swirlundergrounder

scariest movie is exorcist or poltergeist....texas chainsaw (old one ) was scary as hell...especially bc it was so gritty...remake of it was done well imo...

silver bullet scared the shit out of me when i was younger.....

You have to check out 'The Entity'..also based on a true story..Still scares the crap out of me thinking about it.. 'The Thing' was really scary also

Guest Devilicious

Amityville scared the shit outta me and ingrid! she jumped so vigorously she broke a nail!

It had its cheesy moments but from someone who didn't see the original it was pretty damn good.

B+

Guest swirlundergrounder

Amityville scared the shit outta me and ingrid! she jumped so vigorously she broke a nail!

It had its cheesy moments but from someone who didn't see the original it was pretty damn good.

B+

See the original one and you'll be afraid of the dark again...

Guest LdySphynx

B+

Yeah what she said, and also just the fact that Ryan Reynolds was HOT AS FUCK in this movie I could have cared less if the movie was good or NOT!!!!

GOOD LORD that kid has come a LOOOOOOOOONG way from Van Wilder.................Tell em Talmage ;D!!!!

He should have done the whole movie with his shirt off:droolsmiley:!!!!

Guest Clauds

B+

Yeah what she said, and also just the fact that Ryan Reynolds was HOT AS FUCK in this movie I could have cared less if the movie was good or NOT!!!!

GOOD LORD that kid has come a LOOOOOOOOONG way from Van Wilder.................Tell em Talmage ;D!!!!

He should have done the whole movie with his shirt off:droolsmiley:!!!!

TRUE! Reynolds looks so darn yummy in this movie ;D

Guest b00tyman07

Amityville Horrible...starring Ryan Reynolds' torso

didn't like it at all, bored by the first half hour, scared the shit outta my girlfriend though but i couldn't get into it...wanna see the original though