Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Star Wars movie trailer to air during....the O.C. WTF???

Guest swirlundergrounder

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest slamminshaun

I missed the O.C. How can I see it online? I'm not paying George Lucas 39.95 to be a member of his club to see it.

Guest slamminshaun

I missed the O.C. How can I see it online? I'm not paying George Lucas 39.95 to be a member of his club to see it.

Found it on AOL. Holy Shit!!!!!!!

if ur a star wars geek like i am. best to stay near a bathroom as u watch it cuz u might mess ur pants :P

btw when anakin was hanging from the wall over the chasm did he have a black glove for a hand akin to luke when he started to use his hate when he was striking down vader?

if soooooooooo

thats cool as f$%

Guest slamminshaun

Looks like Palpatine gets some saber time in EpIII and takes on 3 Jedi's at once including Mace. HOT!! I couldn't tell, but I thought I might have seen a showdown between Palpatine and Yoda. I could've sworn I seen Yoda gettin' his butt kicked this time.

The end....with Vader looking out with his arms folded....it's just too much for me to handle on a Friday...

Guest JMT

the trailer looked ok, imo. the first 2 trailers looked really good, and this one seems right along the same lines, but those movies didnt completely deliver the goods. im not getting my hopes up until i see the movie, but im keeping my fingers crossed. it didnt look as dark as i would have hoped. less is more in this case, i kinda wish they didnt make a second trailer and just kept the first one that was more vague.

also, thankfully it looks like that kid who plays anikan looks might have taken some acting lessons.

Guest swirlundergrounder

what the hell is the OC

must be some teenie tv show.

No one tell Norah what the OC is.......LOL

Guest swirlundergrounder

the trailer looked ok, imo. the first 2 trailers looked really good, and this one seems right along the same lines, but those movies didnt completely deliver the goods. im not getting my hopes up until i see the movie, but im keeping my fingers crossed. it didnt look as dark as i would have hoped. less is more in this case, i kinda wish they didnt make a second trailer and just kept the first one that was more vague.

also, thankfully it looks like that kid who plays anikan looks might have taken some acting lessons.

Everything about it looked dark to me. It seemed as though every scene had the shadow of the dark side all over it.......

Guest web_norah

i looked it up finally

dude people watch the OC ???

i watched 90210 when i was 16 but at this point in life, why would i watch that shit

Guest swirlundergrounder

i looked it up finally

i watched 90210 when i was 16 but at this point in life, why would i watch that shit

We don't know why you wouldn't watch that shit. Why don't you tell us why you don't watch that shit???

i looked it up finally

We don't know why you wouldn't watch that shit. Why don't you tell us why you don't watch that shit???

because it's shit. :P

Guest swirlundergrounder

i looked it up finally

because it's shit. :P

Hey man..I don't remember asking you...LOL

Shows about high school are awesome. Much simpler times for everyone...

OC is a fantastic show - very well written with some great acting. I'm not going to try and convince you that there is any big life-lesson to be learned by watching...but then again, when is there ever really on TV...?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Shows about high school are awesome. Much simpler times for everyone...

OC is a fantastic show - very well written with some great acting. I'm not going to try and convince you that there is any big life-lesson to be learned by watching...but then again, when is there ever really on TV...?

I'm into the older characters on the show. My favorite character was Jimmy Cooper but they wrote his character off.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Did any of you notice Anakin and Dooku in a saber battle? ;D

No I didn't see Count Dooku at all anywhere..I'll watch the trailer again..I Tivo'ed it...

Guest swirlundergrounder

There was no Count Dooku in a saber battle. I didn't see Dooku anywhere in the new trailer...Someone enlighten me....

Guest Slide On The Ice

There was no Count Dooku in a saber battle. I didn't see Dooku anywhere in the new trailer...Someone enlighten me....

It was very quick. Right after you hear Palpatine say, "Learn to use the dark side of the Force and you will achieve a power greater than any Jedi..." you see a dark room with Anakin moving toward the left with his lightsaber swinging. To the far left with his own lightsaber, was Dooku.

Guest swirlundergrounder

It was very quick. Right after you hear Palpatine say, "Learn to use the dark side of the Force and you will achieve a power greater than any Jedi..." you see a dark room with Anakin moving toward the left with his lightsaber swinging. To the far left with his own lightsaber, was Dooku.

Ah I've been enlightened...

Guest Slide On The Ice

Then my purpose has been fulfilled. The prophecy has come true.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Then my purpose has been fulfilled. The prophecy has come true.

How is it a prophecy if you already knew that Count Dooku was in the clip? lol

Guest slamminshaun

I'm assuming Anakin waxes Dooku this time around...looked like he waxes a bunch of Jedi.

It looks like Palpatine gets some saber time as well....I wonder if he's the guy who takes out Mace. He tries to take on all three of them in the trailer. Looks like he fights and appears to have Yoda on the ropes....man, EpIII better be all that the trailer makes it out to be.